march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on March 7, 2013
The display is a little small but it is livable. What bothers me most is that outside temperature sensor quits sending when the outside temperature drops below about -25 C. I have tried two of these units now and both have done the same thing. I wish products would live up to their claims.
on October 17, 2012
I tried to find out what the dimensions where before ordering it. I ordered it without knowing what I was getting. It would not take much to include the dimensions in their description. It is a nice clock but a little confusing when reading the instructions.
on January 31, 2012
I am very pleased with my new clock the only complaint I have is that you must follow the instructions to the letter or it will not work.
on February 10, 2012
Easy to set, but the accuracy for outside temperature is not there. Super fast delivery and would recommend this supplier.
on October 4, 2011
Good looking clock, just what I needed, but the instructions on how to set it up are too complex and meandering! Still haven't figured out how to correct the minute indicator,so this is not a perfect time piece.