5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Peasy
Published on Dec 28 2011 by JuneBug

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as i thought it would be
I give it a 3 star because it is very hard to shave my neck hairs with this shaver. I have to go over and over and it ends up irritating the skin. For cheeks/face it is great. Cleans pretty easily, just wash it under the tap and remove blade to dry.

I still would expect the shaver to easily cut neck hairs, but it does not.
Published 1 month ago by Jeff Manser

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Peasy, Dec 28 2011
This review is from: Braun Series 7-720s Pulsonic Men's Shaver (Black) (Health and Beauty)
I purchased this razor for my 89 year old father. He has been using Brauns for years but with his last one, the flip up edger jammed and rendered it useless. We mainly decided on this one for its simplicity. Dad gets rattled at anything new, so purchasing the model with the built in cleansing tank was totally out of the question. This model has a good strong motor, its easy to hold and has a light up battery charger to let you know when to recharge. So simple even he can use it!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great shave!, Nov. 6 2012
I have been using Braun shavers for over 40 years. The new Braun 7-720s is best of the lot. It gives an exceptional close shave. It is easy on the skin and a pleasure to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Braun shaver!, July 8 2012
L. Landry (NS, Canada) - See all my reviews
Anyone who has used other Braun electric shavers will not be disappointed with the Series 720 Pulsonic. it appears to be built with quality materials and feels like a solid product.

I've been using it for a month now and only had to charge it once so far (10-12 shaves)...great battery life. The shave is very close (for an electric shaver) without irritating the skin, even on the sensitive areas of the neck. The pivoting head makes the blades cling to the contours of your face, even in the hard to reach areas. The pop out clippers also work very well for trimming sideburns etc.

I also appreciate how easy it is to clean and the fact that it doesn't come with one of those cleaning systems that you have to keep buying refills for. You just blow out the clippings and then run it under hot water for 20-30 seconds and then let it dry.

So far I'm very happy with this product and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality electric shaver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !!, Feb. 4 2012
I bought this 2 weeks ago and it is by far the best electric razor I ever had , been using it everyday. Usually after 2 or 3 days of using a electric shaver I have to go back to my mack 3 .
So far I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Razor- awesome battery life, Dec 24 2011
I bought this 6 weeks ago, and without exaggeration, I haven't had to recharge it once. It shaves wonderfully, and takes care of normal daily stubble and 4-5 days growth with ease. I'm thrilled with it. Far and away the best razor I've owned, and it replaced another Braun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, July 14 2012
This is a great shaver, but of course it one would expect it to be for the price.

My 5 year old Pulsonic just died & I needed to replace it ASAP... or walk around looking like a sasquatch! Researching this unit, I could not find an answer to the question; will this shaver work with my existing "clean & restore" base? After searching around I found that Amazon had the best price. Knowing that Amazon also has an awesome return policy, I decided to purchase it & answer the question for myself...it does!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Shaver, Jan. 13 2012
My husband loves this shaver. He upgraded from the previous version / model (Braun 360 activator). He tried out a couple different ones in between but nothing worked as well. He finds it gives the best overall shave for closeness, comfort, hard to get spots like his neck and he likes the trimmer attachment as well. He loves that this model does not use the cleaning cartridges that the previous ones did so overall it's maintenance will be quite a bit less expensive than the last one. He says he would buy it again in a heartbeat and will buy the newer model in a few years again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shaver!, Jan. 10 2012
I find a lot of the electric shavers either do your face or your neck well, not many seem to be able to do both. This Braun shaver does do both well, it is also easy to clean by running under water. Very happy with the purchase and would be another without hesitation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet and smooth shave, Nov. 27 2013
This is my 4th Braun - best yet. Close shave - after my last Braun was worn out I used a blade - I get as close a shave with this shaver as the blade - and no more nicks! Worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shaver, June 15 2012
Great shaver at a great price. I was very impressed with the speedy delivery as well as the smoothness of the shave. It comes pretty close to a blade closeness. Cleaning under the tap is easy and practical. Adjusting the closeness of the shave is also a good option. So far I am most impressed with the quality we expect of German products. A small plastic cover for the cutter would be an appreciated addition. One thing that I have found makes for an even closer shave is using the shave lubricant from Razors Edge. Not too expensive and is supposed to extend the life of the shaver head. But it is a personal observation and not necessary for a close shave. The only drawback for me is the trimmer. The flip out position doesn't seem as easy to use as the old design of just having the trimmer slide up along the side. It is much more awkward to get at the area to be trimmed but I see that many of the current crop of shavers have this style. I would suggest the designers should go back to the old style unless they can come up with an actual improved trimmer.Braun Series 7-720s Pulsonic Men's Shaver (Black)

Braun Series 7-720s Pulsonic Men's Shaver (Black)
CDN$ 219.99 CDN$ 179.88