5.0 out of 5 stars OEM Quality
This case looks and fits like an OEM case. Nice snug fit, offers good protection, look to be same quality and finnish as an OEM case.
Published 20 months ago by Dexter Aqui

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Nul ne resite qu'une semaine et le clip a ceinture se dechire
Published 2 months ago by Marcel Lefebvre

5.0 out of 5 stars OEM Quality, March 4 2013
This review is from: Navitech Slim Line Leather case & Clip For The Garmin Nuvi 1410t, 1410, 1450, 1450t, 1490t, 1490, 1490 TV & 1495

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for..., Jan. 14 2011
Excellent sleeve for my new Garmin nuvi 1495 - fits perfectly with a slim profile. Great value, excellent price and product arrived within two weeks. Very pleased with it, highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, Sept. 17 2014
Nul ne resite qu'une semaine et le clip a ceinture se dechire

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase!, Jan. 9 2012
S. Barry - See all my reviews
I bought this for my husband at Christmas to protect his Garmin Nuvi. It is a perfect fit, very streamlined and looks like it cost a lot more than it did. I would recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent fit for the 1490T and 1490LMT, Sept. 29 2011
I bought two of these: one for each car so that I can transfer the single GPS we have, as necessary. I pop the GPS off the cradle when we park the car, and simply slide it into the case and store it in the driver's side door compartment, so it is no longer visible.

The clip that comes with these cases is a bonus, as now I only need to transfer the GPS from car to car, and not the clip and the GPS. (I also bought a second car adapter of off ebay).

The fit on these cases are fantastic. They are snug but not too snug. They fit the GARMIN 5" GPS models perfectly. The interior fabric is soft. The leather exterior is firm and protects the GPS well. But my favourite feature is that its super easy and fast to access the GPS via the open end. That's what sold me on this case.

I had a smaller version of this case, which came with an older Garmin Nuvi 360, so I suspect NaviTech is simply rebranding these cases for Garmin to begin with.

The products ship from the UK as that is where Navitech is located. Took about 15 days to arrive. Not the fastest delivery, but it was fine with me.

Highly recommended.