4.0 out of 5 stars Snuggie Super Soft Fleece Blanket - c/w free Booklight, Feb. 13 2013
Material thickness was not described in advertisement so I really have no reason to criticize the thiness after purchase; my bad!
Otherwise no other negative comments. Product performs as expected and price was certainly attractive. Haven't really put the Booklight to any test yet as I usually read with a normal-sized reading lamp. However, when I next travel on an aircraft I shall put the Booklight to a proper test.

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with a Snuggie, April 12 2015
MA Theriault (New-Brunswick, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snuggie Super Soft Fleece Blanket with free Booklight - Pink (Kitchen)
Bought for the wife. She likes it. Made very big, but you can move in it. Keeps you warm when on the couch, in bed, etc...

5.0 out of 5 stars Snuggie Super Soft Fleece Blanket, Dec 14 2012
Looks and feels great. I wish I had ordered one for myself. A very reasonably priced gift that I am pleased to give.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shipped quick, Dec 22 2011
i bought this as a gift, item is great and shipped very fast, i am very impressed with this seller

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Sept. 13 2014