5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I hoped!, Oct. 23 2011
This review is from: Optoma 3D Game Time Projector for Wii, PlayStation and Xbox (GT720) (Office Product)
I bought this projector with the intention of using it for video games in the basement. After setting it up and giving it a trial run of about a week, we realized we needed to bring this up to the living room for regular usage! I am impressed by the picture clarity, and complete lack of lag(for first person shooters, a must). Most shocking is how good it looks in ambient lighting! It's brightness is outstanding! Watching 'The Lord Of The Rings' at home at 110" is an experience like no other! I could go on and on about the portability, the ease of use, and picture quality(which are all great), but I need to go watch something!

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoying this!, Dec 27 2011
We are really enjoying this projector. We bought this as a family gift for movie nights and we've used it on a regular basis. Great picture and surprising sound from the built in speaker. The only two knocks I have against this is the misleading 3d claim (you can't view 3d movies on it) and the lack of a cheap lens protecting filter. For the price you can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasting impression, Feb. 12 2014
I've had this projector for two years in which I have used it both for gaming (xbox 360) and for watching movies. I believe it is one of the best investments I have made, and is great to have when you have buddies over to game with/watch a movie. Big fan