march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on December 29, 2012
Love it! Christmas gift for my 6 year old who is now much more aware of time. Great way to inspire this learning. It a great size... not too big not too small and the alarm has a great volume. Like the way the time lights up if you press Yoda's head down. A great little gift for a young star wars fan.
on January 6, 2012
my son loves having this alarm clock.He says its one of his best presents this year, fast delivery, thank you, amazon, excellent
on April 18, 2013
Bought this clock as a Christmas gift for my husband who is a big Star Wars fan. The clock works as described and works well. The only negative thing I have is that it's too bad you can't bend Yoda at the waist to a sitting position unlike some of the other Lego clocks. Overall if you have a big Star Wars fan and they like getting novelty items then this is a great gift to give.
on May 26, 2014
I'd have given it five stars if it was a little more elaborate and a little less basic in the buttons and functions. It would have been great if instead of beeping, it played something Star Wars-y... But overall, the slow beeping to fast beeping works well enough and Yoda's way cuter (and smaller) than we thought he'd be.
on January 21, 2016
My son loves it. The time and alarm are easy to set. Push down on the head to backlight the time for a few seconds. ALso has a Snooze feature which my son uses several times before waking up. I wish they still had Lego Chima characters and Pokemon too.
on December 9, 2014
Much larger than I expected. It is about 7 inches tall which works perfectly in the middle of the night. I can find it easily, tap his head and the time shows up long enough to see it. The light is brief enough that it does not disturb my hubby.
on January 17, 2016
What a great little alarm clock! Got this for our 14 year old who insisted that he needed his phone for an alarm....sorry too many distractions with text messages etc. Yoda did the trick and is fun.
on August 7, 2014
Very cute! I think my grandson will really like it!! Item is MUCH larger than I expected.
on September 9, 2014
My son loves it.Easy to use and set time.Alarm isn't too loud but not too quiet either😊
on March 9, 2016
Ant wait to give it to my daughter!