2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price., June 20 2013
I was half hoping that these would be comparable to Flip cameras, but I was very disappointed. Very jittery, poor quality videos that cannot be used by anyone more than 5 years old. Not worth shooting anything worth saving. Very cheap all around in quality and price. Get a real camera if you can.

3.0 out of 5 stars camcorder, Dec 26 2012
I bought The Bell & Howell video camcorder for my Grandson, Alex for Christmas so it wasn't openned until Dec.23, 2012. When he took all the packaging off we found that the batteries (which were still in plastic)had leached their contents onto the wrist strap & carry pouch rendering them unuseable. I was very dissappointed, as was he. We found some new batteries to put in it & he took it home with him. As of right now I haven't heard if it's working properly or not.

1.0 out of 5 stars Qualité, Jan. 27 2012
This review is from: Bell+Howell Take 1 Digital Video Camcorder with 1.5-Inch Flip Out LCD Screen and Flip US (Pink) (Electronics)
Cela ressemble plus à un jouet pour enfant qu'une vrai vidéo caméra. Il faut un très bon éclairage. Qualité d'image médiocre.