5.0 out of 5 stars Intel I5 2500k, June 19 2011
This review is from: Intel Core i5-2500K Quad-Core Processor 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache LGA 1155 - BX80623I52500K (Personal Computers)
the product was shipped really fast and in good condition. The stock fan is not noisy but you might need to move the wires around a little to make sure they don't interfere with the fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just awesome, Aug. 12 2011
Shipping was really fast. Anyone looking into getting this I5. I would really recommend it. This blow the doors off anything AMD has.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, Sept. 23 2012
Have had this processor for about 4 months now, and it has worked without any problems. Very powerful, and for a mid range computer it excels in what it does. Very reliable, and has not overheated or failed in any way. The fan it comes with is very quiet on the whole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for a good price., Dec 24 2011
Pros

Very fast processor, especially considering the price. I upgraded a 3 year old processor from the same price range with this, and all my games were running well with higher graphics settings. A calculation intensive program I use ran 6x faster.

The stock fan keeps temperature under 70C even with continuous 100% load. (item is rated for 90C so there is even some room for overclocking with the stock fan, but I would rather not)

Cons

Only two: chances are you'll need to get a new motherboard for the 1155 socket.
The stock fan is not very silent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great overclockers, a bit pricey, April 11 2014
Build 3 computers with this beast and overclocked to 4.2 ghz and lowered voltage.

A bit pricey compared to new generation but a recommended buy but I don't think you can find them anymore. Too bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars A resonable cpu for the price., Nov. 14 2013
OLE GERMER (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
I use to do computer aided design using Solid Works, Inventor and Solid Edge and of course AutoCAD so I was always worried about speed. This one does well enough to do that but I really do not need it anymore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Major improvement on my i3, Feb. 25 2013
Although I wasn't expecting much for general computing, the i5 2500k surprised me in CPU intensive tasks and applications, such as open-world games for example. I found it to be much faster in Microsoft's FSX, and I haven't even overclocked yet. Great CPU for the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Upgrade Your Brain!!, Feb. 21 2013
Wow,

This CPU is great! I hammered it directly into my skull and now I can think of 4 different things at once! Definately a must!

5.0 out of 5 stars Intel i5 2500k, March 12 2012
Well packaged, amazon.ca quick delivery, installs easily. Better price than other locations. Bought two.
Will buy again, like that amazon.ca will ship to a post office rather than the unreliable and confused courriers.
Do note that this chip must be for a 1155 socket on motherboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome overclock to 4.5 GHz, Nov. 17 2011
Arrived fast. Easy overclock to 4.5 GHz. Stable with PC-17000 DDR3 RAM. All this with the all of the C-states and energy saving features of the processor and Asus P8P67 Pro mobo enabled.