5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
This show is hilarious. Even on repeat viewings I actually laugh out loud.
Published 2 months ago by Jqod

Published on July 11 2011 by Stuart

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing - Why Sell It if North American Blue Ray Players won't Read It, July 11 2011
I have enjoyed watching some of the segments of this show on Air Canada ; and when I saw that Amazon CANADA was selling it , I bought a copy. There was no mention by Amazon of the fact that the "Blu ray DVD " cannot be read by the majority of North American Blu ray machines or even computers. As a result , it is useless. Amazon should NOT be selling this . I would have completely understood this if I had bought it from Amazon.uk but I didn't . My first bad experience with Amazon.ca.

1.0 out of 5 stars Will not play in your Blu-ray!, Nov. 23 2011
IggyB (Winnipeg, CANADA) - See all my reviews
After I saw this show on tv, I had to have it on DVD. Awesome show! But, now I find myself returning it because Amazon is falsely advertising this dvd as NTSC. It will not play in your Blu-ray, it is in PAL. So unless your dvd player is open to all regions, then stay away! I don't understand why Amazon does not change the listing. This is not the first item I've ordered that was falsely listed. Thankfully Amazon is honoring my request for a refund well past the 30 days.. but hey they are in the wrong here.

4.0 out of 5 stars very funny. if you can except the, July 9 2014
This review is from: An Idiot Abroad (DVD)
very funny .if you can except the swearing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8 2014
This review is from: An Idiot Abroad (DVD)
This show is hilarious. Even on repeat viewings I actually laugh out loud.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny show, Feb. 16 2014
This review is from: An Idiot Abroad (DVD)
karl ricky and steve and the funniest trio in comedy . I love watching these guys I hope they do more together

1.0 out of 5 stars This blu ray would not play on my machine, Sept. 1 2013
I put it in, the, the company logo played but nothing else. I got the audio but the video did not play. I tried changing some settings on my player ,to no avail. I am sending it back.

4.0 out of 5 stars question, July 14 2013
Jack P. Ferwerda (Regina Saskatchewan) - See all my reviews
there are a few reviews from 2011 that say this doesn't work in Canada.

It is now 2013 and this item now reads NEW ...

So ... does it work on Canadian Blue Ray players then?

note: the review for this product is the same as all the others with the same title regardless if it is a NEW item or NEW blue ray, so I have no way of knowing which review is in reference to which blue ray that doesn't work. I am not going to spend good money on it if it won't play. Obviously .... :)

5.0 out of 5 stars idiot abroad, July 3 2013
This review is from: An Idiot Abroad (DVD)
so funny looking forward to the dvd derek to come out as that is so funny saw it on laptop but have to get the dvd collection love these guys

5.0 out of 5 stars Karl Pilkington at hid finest., March 5 2013
How can you describe this, an idiot is set free on the world and all hell breaks loose. Pilkington is awesome.

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge disappointment, Jan. 21 2013
I was really disappointed by this product. I bought it as a gift for a friend on the assurance that it would work in region one blu ray players and it did not.

An Idiot Abroad
An Idiot Abroad by Karl Pilkington (DVD - 2012)
CDN$ 43.98 CDN$ 33.45