5.0 out of 5 stars Great for babies
Bought for baby shower for 2 of my nieces!! Bought because I had one for my grandchild and he simply loved it. It wasn't long before he was very active in it. Was the best purchase ever. Put him in when he was about 3-4 months old and he is now 8 months and still loving it. He loves to bounce!!!!
Published 19 months ago by Suzanne Robinson

3.0 out of 5 stars My daughter liked it for only a short time! And it takes up a lot of space!
I bought this because of its great price on Amazon compared to store prices, and because my church has some of these in the nursery that my daughter LOVES to use, so why not have one at home?!
I find that it does take up a lot of space in the living-room though... so there's not much room to move around anymore, plus makes it look all cluttered :P
Also, my...
Published 9 months ago by tinabanina09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for babies, Feb. 12 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 month old loves it, Dec 31 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price V4556 Luv U Zoo Jumperoo (Baby Product)
Now at 6 months she is still on first height adjustment and loves to jump. Its an easy go to toy when you need a distraction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, March 28 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price V4556 Luv U Zoo Jumperoo (Baby Product)
My baby girl just loves this jumperoo. It was by far the best money I have spent on anything for her yet. It was easily assembled and also super easy to keep clean. I highly recommend this product to any parent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 23 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price V4556 Luv U Zoo Jumperoo (Baby Product)
Super fast delivery was great, easy to assemble and baby loves it! keeps him busy by himself so Dad and I can finally eat dinner TOGETHER again!
The seating area was a little large (we started him at 4 months) so we just packed a receiving blanket behind him. Easy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Luv U Zoo Jumperoo, March 13 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price V4556 Luv U Zoo Jumperoo (Baby Product)
Nice wide base, removable cloth seat so you can wash it, adjustable hights. Hours of fun, lots of toys in every direction!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., Jan. 21 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price V4556 Luv U Zoo Jumperoo (Baby Product)
Within seconds my 7 month old was jumping and screaming for joy. It's gives me the 10 to 25 min break I need to attend to other things and when my boy isn't jumping he actually plays with the toys built onto the jumper. The seat turns 360 so he can access all the toys. The seat was a bit high for him, but we simply put a play mat beneath him and we're good to go. Easy to put together and safe!

Gets 5 stars from me and the lil' guy.

Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, Jan. 7 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price V4556 Luv U Zoo Jumperoo (Baby Product)
My daughter loves it. it's very stimulating and confortable to her and she is sleeping very well after played a couple of minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, April 23 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price V4556 Luv U Zoo Jumperoo (Baby Product)
This is a great jumper. My son loved being it and also playing with the toys when he is standing or sitting by it! It adapts well for different heights.

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby likes it, but hard to rotate, June 26 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price V4556 Luv U Zoo Jumperoo (Baby Product)
We bought this for our baby at 4 months, but her little legs couldn't reach the floor. This model is a bit higher than others we've seen, and the springs are quite tight. At 7 months she still isn't quite able to touch the floor, so we use some folded up blankets for her to stand on. She loves the music and blinking lights and it can entertain her for a good 20-30 minutes with minimal supervision. We found the seat was difficult to rotate with and without her in it. The plastic wheels just don't work well on the seat, so baby isn't able to turn herself around to play with the other toys. We have to lift her up, and rotate it for her.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly good, June 6 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price V4556 Luv U Zoo Jumperoo (Baby Product)
Everything is great except the seat doesnt swivel vey easily (no way my baby could turn in it) so every once in a while I had to turn the seat for her to give her new things to look at. Other than that, it's great value and bounces nicely.

Fisher-Price V4556 Luv U Zoo Jumperoo