4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Documentary - EXCELLENT 3D
I try to rate most blu-ray 3D releases I get to see or purchase. This is one of the best out there in terms of 3D quality. Highly recommended.
Published on March 14 2011 by B. McFarland

3.0 out of 5 stars Good 3D Documentary.
Published 23 months ago by Belinda Wright

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Documentary - EXCELLENT 3D, March 14 2011
B. McFarland "Blu-Ray Addict" (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: IMAX: The Ultimate Wave Tahiti 3D [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Dec 11 2011
Hands down the best 3D movie we own. The scenery is to die for and we could not get enough of the awesome wave action. The effects describing the sciencific component of wave and volcanic development was both interesting and visually captivating. This is one we will show to our friends over and over again. My compliments to the creator for providing access to an experience most of us can only dream off. Your collection is seriously lacking if you dont purchase this product!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good 3D Documentary., Jan. 1 2013
At first I thought it was going to be just surfing which I love with a passion.Inspite of that I enjoyed this docmentary and found it informative to the point I bought a second one as a gift for our neighbours.I come from New Zealand so love the beach and the waves.It is a wonderful place Tahiti so it was nice to see something of the back ground and history as well.Some more wave riding would have been enjoyed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14 2014
Thank you !!

5.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't expecting this..., Nov. 21 2013
Ughetto "Livre beau" (Italie) - See all my reviews
.. to be so good.
I really thought it would be waves and only waves, but no. It's almost like a mini-movie. (Yes, it's a little short, I give this to you)
The narrator takes us to a trip to Tahiti. There are other activities, views of under the sea, coral reefs, kids playing, ritual dances, etc...
I was agreeably surprised. I loved it, recommended 100%.
The surfing is the icing on the cake, of course with Kelly Slater, what to expect, he?

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best 3D effect I experienced, Dec 2 2012
I was browsing for something 3D with good reviews and this was one with quite a few positive comments, I gave it a try, besides, the price was very affordable for a trial. Though the story got a little bored after a while, I was happy to get some "WOW" 3D effects, really good effects, definitely worth watching, a surfer or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, Aug. 9 2012
This is absolutely stunning! Beautifully shot, my friends and I were trying to figure out how they filmed it. Add a truly enjoyable narrative accompanying the stunning visuals.
If you want to show off your new 3D TV this is the Blu Ray to do it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent film 3d pour amateur de surf, Nov. 29 2011
Ce film utilise bien les effets 3d pour mettre en valeur les prises de vues magnifiques de cette ile perdue au milieu du Pacifique. À voir pour tout amateur de surf.

IMAX: The Ultimate Wave Tahiti 3D [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray]