march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on March 14, 2011
I try to rate most blu-ray 3D releases I get to see or purchase. This is one of the best out there in terms of 3D quality. Highly recommended.
on December 11, 2011
Hands down the best 3D movie we own. The scenery is to die for and we could not get enough of the awesome wave action. The effects describing the sciencific component of wave and volcanic development was both interesting and visually captivating. This is one we will show to our friends over and over again. My compliments to the creator for providing access to an experience most of us can only dream off. Your collection is seriously lacking if you dont purchase this product!
on January 1, 2013
At first I thought it was going to be just surfing which I love with a passion.Inspite of that I enjoyed this docmentary and found it informative to the point I bought a second one as a gift for our neighbours.I come from New Zealand so love the beach and the waves.It is a wonderful place Tahiti so it was nice to see something of the back ground and history as well.Some more wave riding would have been enjoyed.
on November 21, 2013
.. to be so good.
I really thought it would be waves and only waves, but no. It's almost like a mini-movie. (Yes, it's a little short, I give this to you)
The narrator takes us to a trip to Tahiti. There are other activities, views of under the sea, coral reefs, kids playing, ritual dances, etc...
I was agreeably surprised. I loved it, recommended 100%.
The surfing is the icing on the cake, of course with Kelly Slater, what to expect, he?
on December 2, 2012
I was browsing for something 3D with good reviews and this was one with quite a few positive comments, I gave it a try, besides, the price was very affordable for a trial. Though the story got a little bored after a while, I was happy to get some "WOW" 3D effects, really good effects, definitely worth watching, a surfer or not.
on August 9, 2012
This is absolutely stunning! Beautifully shot, my friends and I were trying to figure out how they filmed it. Add a truly enjoyable narrative accompanying the stunning visuals.
If you want to show off your new 3D TV this is the Blu Ray to do it!
on April 6, 2016
Spectacular landscape and stunning underwater 3D photography. Looks great on my 3D projector with the 10 ft screen!
on March 11, 2015
great 3D camera work,and great info,,,i actually learned stuff...looked great on 120 inch projector screen in 3D
on March 30, 2016
Un de mes meilleurs documentaires 3D. Les effets sont très réussis.
on July 14, 2014