Published 11 months ago by Corinne, Ontario, Canada

2.0 out of 5 stars Have to be too close to the receiver
Can't use it from 6' have to be around 3'. It's not enought for mi application. Use it at home with my tv connected to the computer.
Published on Feb. 15 2012 by Zamboni

4.0 out of 5 stars This is exactly like the first one I bought several years ago (for ..., Aug. 18 2014
This is exactly like the first one I bought several years ago (for a similar price) and which I liked better than any others I've tried - especially one that was supposed to be a great price bargain. One slightly negative thing I've noticed is that the on-off switch is a little stiff. Also, it goes to sleep much quicker than my others which means it doesn't respond quickly when I want to pause or increase/decrease the volume. But I suppose that's to save the battery.

2.0 out of 5 stars Have to be too close to the receiver, Feb. 15 2012
This review is from: Vision Tek Candyboard Bluetooth Wireless Mini Keyboard with Touchpad (900335) (Personal Computers)

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product. The battery didn't last 7 days on ..., Aug. 13 2014
Terrible product. The battery didn't last 7 days on the first unit, the second we received was not much better.

Vision Tek Candyboard Bluetooth Wireless Mini Keyboard with Touchpad (900335)
CDN$ 76.99 CDN$ 55.57