march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on August 18, 2014
This is exactly like the first one I bought several years ago (for a similar price) and which I liked better than any others I've tried - especially one that was supposed to be a great price bargain. One slightly negative thing I've noticed is that the on-off switch is a little stiff. Also, it goes to sleep much quicker than my others which means it doesn't respond quickly when I want to pause or increase/decrease the volume. But I suppose that's to save the battery.
on February 25, 2016
The product is great, but the range is very short and it goes into some sort of sleep mode, defeating the purpose of a remote. You have to get up and move closer to the bluetooth dongle in order to reconnect. The dongle that comes with it is also incompatible with a lot of software. I got it working with Ubuntu, but couldn't get it to work with OPENELEC, which is strange.
on February 15, 2012
Can't use it from 6' have to be around 3'. It's not enought for mi application. Use it at home with my tv connected to the computer.
on August 13, 2014
Terrible product. The battery didn't last 7 days on the first unit, the second we received was not much better.
on September 10, 2015
So satisfied that's the second I bought