5.0 out of 5 stars Great Juicer
I really has had a nice experience in purchasing this juicer. It is very efficient and easy to handle. It takes no time to clean and it takes a small space to store.
Published on Nov. 18 2012 by Saad Hasan

2.0 out of 5 stars Started off great!
I bought this for my son and he used it for 11 days and then it broke It 's too bad cause till then it's ease of use and was fairly quite so he was very pleased with it. We ordered another, same one, because the price was unbeatable. Let's hope the first was just a lemon!
Published 23 months ago by bryan Ruck

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Juicer, Nov. 18 2012
This review is from: Big Boss 8123 700-Watt Juicer 18,000 RPM, Stainless Steel (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's amazing, Jan. 27 2014
Pros

It's still alive, I use it 4 times a week to fill up 1.9 liters of Juice for my 2 day juice income.

Yes, I drink a lot of Juice because I don't eat fruits and veggies.

Since I started, I feel so much better... which is normal because our diet requires a lot of fruits and veggies... Here in North America, our diet is crap... too much delicious meat.

So yes, the juicer.

Here are the flaws:

When I got it, the top had a plastic pin that would push down on the safety... this was broken off so it looked like it was DOA.
What I did is just jammed the safety down so it would always work.

Messy. Not normal messy really... some veggies such as carrots, somehow escape from the side.... small amount of pulp escapes from the sides... I made the issue better by putting some heavy tape in between the juicer's base and compartment (making it more secured... but somehow a bit of pulp still escapes...

I read that some people have complained about it dying... well logically, if you hear that the engine is forcing too much, either let if finish, or if you hear it slow down a lot, turn it off and clean out what is causing the friction... It's a cheap juicer, if you force it by cramming it with too much, yea, it can die on you... and that can be your fault. (Just like how I respect the fact that you could have gotten a defective model)

I am still giving it 5 stars because regardless of the above flaws, I am using it heavily and it is still alive after a year of perhaps intensive juicing, I still make sure not to put too much load on the engine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, Dec 7 2012
I purchased this juicer because it was a really good price and had the big mouth opening. I Love it. I have used it every day since the day I got it. Super easy to use and very easy to clean. Fairly quiet too. The only issue is that the blade is a little hard to pull out to wash. Otherwise it is awesome. the suction cups are great too and keep the machine in place when juicing larger items. Would definitely recommend this juicer to everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it but now I am seeing flaws., March 27 2013
For $30, I really can't complain much but now that it's $80, I thought I should write a review. I mostly make carrot juice with this machine mixed with orange, ginger, pomegranate juice, and some red salt. It tastes amazing. I am really loving this machine as it has perfomed to my expectations. It sometimes leaks but I noticed that it only does that with cheap fat carrots. So I've stopped buying those and go for organic thin juicy carrots! Also, I always put a plastic bag inside where the pulp is collected and that helps a lot with the leaks.

Now, I am writing this review because something frustrated me today. Today, as I was rinsing the produce pusher that this machine comes with, I felt there was liquid inside it! So i shook it to double check and my doubts were confirmed. Somehow water has found its way inside the thing you hold to push the fruits and veggies down the machine. This is not good at all as soap can get in there and is probably in there now after having washed it.

I don't know what to do with this now....

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome oj, Jan. 4 2013
Tried it 3 times so far, LOVE the orange juice but must peel first as too bitter otherwise. Easy to clean up and great in the dishwasher. Great deal for under $50.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works and makes delicious juice, Dec 17 2012
The juicer is easy to assemble and does fit large pieces of fruits and vegetable, it also comes with a small recipe book. The only thing I did not like about it was that while I was juicing, pieces of carrot puree escaped out to the edge of the machine. The machine is also loud, but over all it was a good buy since I got it as a lightening deal and it does it's job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Entry-level Juicer, Jan. 2 2013
K. L. Davies "microfiche" (Saskatchewan, Canada) - See all my reviews
I bought this juicer to familiarize myself with juicing. It really produces a lot of juice, and the pulp is fairly dry. Great buy! Cleaning immediately is a must - it makes it so much easier. To clean the filter, I've found that it is much easier if you go at it with the brush from the back side while rinsing under a running tap.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome juicer, April 13 2013
I have used this product everyday since i got it. I absolutely love it and the price was good too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Started off great!, Jan. 13 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars He loves it., Jan. 5 2013
I bought this on a whim for someone that has every thing. He loves it and can't get veggies soon enough. Good gift.