Most helpful critical review
on April 26, 2015
I've never owned a juicer, but really wanted one. After a lot of research this seemed like a sound, economical choice.
- It works fairly well, lots of juice comes out of whatever I throw in it.
- Looks nice. The design isn't too ugly.
- It's kind of hard to clean with a a bunch of parts and hard to reach nooks and crannies. It's best to wash it RIGHT AWAY when done using it.
- A lot of juiced items still seem kind of damp, like they would have more juice in them
- Not so great for softer items like grapes, cucumbers, spinach, or herbs. I find a lot of whole chunks when juicing these.
- SUPER noisy
- Assembly does not seem to fit together 100% and little flecks of veggies escape the sides and end up on the counter.