4.0 out of 5 stars Cardio Wow!
Some backround info, I am an avid fan of Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels. I have all of their DVD's and find them to be extremely effective and challenging. I used their DVD's about 1 1/2 years ago to shed 50lbs post-pregnancy.
This is my review, short, sweet and to the point:

Pros:

-As an intermediate-advance exerciser, on a scale of 1-10, I...
Published on April 13 2011 by N. Savona

3.0 out of 5 stars all the same!
I love Jillian Michael's and Bob Harper's DVD's but I just find they both do a lot of the same workouts. This DVD had way too many lunges...and not enough cardio.. the dvd is titled Cardio and that's what I need...I did get a great sweat on but it wasnt exactly what I was looking for. Not worth 11.99
Published on Aug. 30 2012 by saw

4.0 out of 5 stars Cardio Wow!, April 13 2011
N. Savona (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bob Harper: Ult Cardio Body Extreme Weight Loss Workout (DVD)
This is my review, short, sweet and to the point:

Pros:

-As an intermediate-advance exerciser, on a scale of 1-10, I found this DVD to be an 8.

-If you are buying a cardio DVD, you expect your heart rate to be up. Mine was THROUGH THE ROOF!

-Bob always encorporates free weights with his cardio sessions. He does an excellent job at getting your heart rate WAY UP, bringing it back down with some strength training and boosting it back up with high intensity cardio like jumping jacks and high knee's (a few times I had to take a mini breather and get water just to finish!).

-You will sweat and burns lots of calories. Every muscle is worked.

Cons:

-Only contains a 1hr workout and a 10min glute workout. I found this a bit odd. I wish there would have been 2X30min sessions so you can either do a 30min when time is of the essence or the longer 1hr version. Great example of this is Jari Love's
Get Ripped! 1,000.

-Lots of lunges and squats. If you have knee or back problems, this may not be optimal.

Overall I found this DVD to give me an excellent workout. If you are looking to burn lots of calories and tone, I highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars good interval workout, April 14 2012
M. Garner - See all my reviews
This is the first video I have done of his and had no idea what to expect - I also do not watch the Biggest Loser show.
I have done this video now at least 6 times in the last few weeks and each time have sweated buckets!
I find it just challenging enough and enjoy the extra workout clip for working your glutes!
Definitely recommend this video for intermediate and advanced - you can always make it harder or easier!
I will for sure look into other videos of his and this one I plan on doing at least 1 time per week for a few months!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it. I wish it had more bicep and ..., July 25 2014
Love it. I wish it had more bicep and triceps work. It will definitely get you sweating. My sister says that Bob is bossy, I don't mid. I love his workouts. This is a good place to start if u r trying to get into shape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Très bon exercice, June 20 2014
Il travaille toutes les parties du corps. On a chaud on satisfait lorsque le dvd est fini. Je recommande ce dvd, Bob est un entraîneur exigeant sans crier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super hard workout, April 23 2014
Red Pond Celi (Vancouver, Canada) - See all my reviews
If you wanna lose weight, or get stronger and build muscle, do Bob Harpers workouts. Just be sure to stretch more than he allots at the end of his workouts or else you'll be too sore to exercise the next day, or even the next few days.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great home workout, July 19 2013
I liked this DVD - I got a good cardio workout, some good body conditioning and burned some calories! Worth getting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Workout!, May 28 2013
Great workout, lots of upper body work with bursts of cardio. You definitely break a sweat! Bob always kicks butt.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had him as a personal trainer, May 22 2013
It's a great workout I'm seeing the difference in the shape of my body. He really works your biggest muscle ( legs + thigh area) which is a killer. I love the DVD

3.0 out of 5 stars all the same!, Aug. 30 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars simple moves but very effective, Jan. 9 2013
very effective way to lose weight.moves are simple to follow.don`t need a big space to do it.very good workout at home.

Bob Harper: Ult Cardio Body Extreme Weight Loss Workout