5.0 out of 5 stars Played Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3
Published 17 months ago by M. Liew

1.0 out of 5 stars An above average game,hindered by poor marketing decisions.
I will not describe the gameplay. Mass Effect 3 is the third part of a trilogy,and there are no drastic changes made from the previous two games.

The main drawbacks of Mass Effect 3 PC:

Published 3 months ago by Joajoa

1.0 out of 5 stars An above average game,hindered by poor marketing decisions., March 29 2014

The main drawbacks of Mass Effect 3 PC:

1) It requires an Origin account to play.You cannot even install the game without an Origin account. You have to go to the Origin website,fill out a form,give them your e-mail address just to play a single player game that you already paid for. Once you open an Origin account,everytime you try to play Mass Effect 3 the Origin software pops up and tries to market other EA products to you.

2) You cannot finish the game and get the best plot ending possible unless you play multi-player.

3) You can forget about installing/playing this game on a PC with no internet access.

4) The ending.Yes,it's really that bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Played Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3, Jan. 19 2013
M. Liew (Vancouver, Canada) - See all my reviews
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 - Standard Edition (DVD-ROM)
I played all 3 Mass Effects and I have to say the 3rd was really gripping and didn't disappoint. A lot of annoying things about the 2nd ME were cleaned up (mindless scanning of planets for minerals, roving around in the maki, for example). The option to play as action or story or (mixed) was also great as I like to play for the story the first time, and focus on the action and character optimization on my second play-through. All in 5 stars for another outstanding product by the EA team!

5.0 out of 5 stars First time to play Mass Effect Game, Dec 14 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 - Standard Edition (DVD-ROM)
I am an old school gamer and I have never played Mass Effect before. Wow, this game really got me hooked! It's almost been a week I've been playing everyday at least 6 hours. It has an amazing mix of combat and RPG elements with a sense of Star Trek and Oblivion combined. I really liked the game and the battles keep your adrenaline pumping! Highly recommended...

5.0 out of 5 stars Did it Backwards, June 27 2014
ATC123 - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 - Standard Edition (DVD-ROM)
I never played ME 1 or 2 until after I got ME3. It is a bit hard to play the earlier games when their graphics do not match what is seen with ME3 but it is easy to get immersed in this world and want to explore more of it. I have been playing it on an Alienware computer and everything is so smooth and rich. It is not the newest game on the block but it is one that has held my interest for a long time. I bought, this based on input from one of my sons, almost 2 years ago and it is still fun to play. For hardcore gamers, I am sure it is quite passé but for the casual player, you will not get bored and the pricing is quite good on it. I am glad I got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game. Rich story and experience., April 30 2014
Wixit "Diamond" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Quality game with a deep plot. Classic title with an excellent multiplayer experience that keeps you coming back. Once you start playing on multiplayer you forget to finish the story!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, April 15 2014
I played the first and really wasn't impressed but this one seems much better. Graphics are great and gameplay is a lot better.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite games ever!!, April 9 2014
I have spent hours and hours playing this game and I must say it is one of the most enjoyable gaming experiences I have ever had!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Interest ?, April 5 2014
Limited in most areas, wasn't worth it for me. TOO many words to get my point across, please revieww your policy or expect lees reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Single Player Awesome Multiplayer Co Op, March 18 2014
What more do you want? Lasers in space, super powers, the ability to command two squad mates who've got your back through thick and thin, an engrossing storyline and beautiful visuals. What are you waiting for??

Did I mention online co-op featuring endless hordes of alien cybernetics, humans piloting mechs and mutated biological abominations? Oh there's also hundreds of unlock-able items and weapons using credits you gain per match. Most underrated Wii U game of 2012.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, Dec 24 2013
David Mccracken (Canada) - See all my reviews
Love the series. I only wish I could get part 2 on the Wii U. Or even the whole trilogy!

Mass Effect 3 - Standard Edition
Mass Effect 3 - Standard Edition by Electronic Arts (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
CDN$ 59.99 CDN$ 14.89