5.0 out of 5 stars My Two Cents...
Finally Disney makes a new family classic!

With all of the sequels that Disney has been producing in recent years, I was losing hope for the company. Tangled however has given me fresh hope! It will be a classic that we will all fondly remember many years from now much like we fondly remember Disney's originals like Snow White and Cinderella.

I...
Published on March 31 2011 by Adam

1.0 out of 5 stars pas de sous-titre
Malheureusement il n'y a pas de sous titre en français :`(
Nous n.Avons donc pas pu l'écouter, je suis très déçu
Published 15 months ago by Krystine

5.0 out of 5 stars My Two Cents..., March 31 2011
Adam (Saskatoon, SK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Tangled (DVD)
Finally Disney makes a new family classic!

I love the spin they put on the Rapunzel story. Flynn Ryder's character development is also quite endearing. There are some unexpected twists, some suspense, some romance... basically everything a good Disney movie truly needs!

I highly recommend this movie, especially if you are a fan of the old Disney movies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tangled up in magic!, May 28 2012
koolz03 - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Tangled [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy] (Bilingual) (Blu-ray)
I loved this movie from beginning to end! The story line is old school Disney with a modern twist with random outbursts of song that made the older films so enjoyable. The voice talents were perfect for their given characters! This is what new-age Disney should be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Renewed my Disney passion, Jan. 7 2015
Wade A - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Tangled [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
This movie single handedly brought me back into the Disney fold in my adult life. I sat down and watched this movie and really enjoyed the humour and music that was in it. Then when the duet song "At last I see the light" came on I got goosebumps and thought to myself "This reminds me of classic Disney".

The movie felt so classic Disney and yet at the same time felt so very new, like they evolved in the right way. I immediately went out after watching it to buy the Lion King and Toy Story and start building my Disney collection again. A great and huge step for Disney in the animated movie world. They're taking steps in the right direction (clearly with the results Frozen has brought in) and I hope they keep the course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, Jan. 14 2015
This review is from: Tangled [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
I love this movie!! It's so cute and has classic Disney princess feel that hasn't been out in a while (before Frozen). The characters are awesome and I find Flynn to be the most realistic love interest of a princess. If you are a Disney fan I don't think you will be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars This DVD arrived promptly and in great condition. It plays well and my 10 year ..., Dec 27 2014
This review is from: Tangled (DVD)
This DVD arrived promptly and in great condition. It plays well and my 10 year old loves to watch it over and over. This is a visually spectacular reworking of the tale of Rapunzel, beautiful animation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys, girls, men, women - EVERYONE will love this movie!, June 30 2014
What a fantastic movie! Seriously! Before watching, I had this pigeon holed in my mind as another Disney Princess movie that would only appeal to little girls. Wow, I was so wrong!

First let me start off with the visuals. The eye candy in this movie is incredible, and for those with 3DTV's its definitely worth paying the extra for this 3D version. The artists have created a truly detailed world that pops out the screen. The characters are obviously cartoon, but I have never seen this level of attention to detail done before in a 3D animated film.

And speaking of characters, these are truly interesting characters, that properly develop as the plot progresses. Tangled broke away from the now cliche formula of having a strong female character juxtaposed against a bumbling idiot male character. The story is wonderful mix of betrayal, romance, adventure and action. This also broke away from the double entendre type of humour that has been in Disney movies of late. The humour is truly funny to all ages, and the interpretation of the humour is the same whether you are young or old. In a lot of ways, this feels like a truly modern Disney movie, with the "magic" I remember growing up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and Fun, June 14 2014
S. Byles "post baby bum" (Barrie, On. Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tangled (DVD)
This is such a cute movie and great songs. I have 3 boys and they love this movie, especially the horse , of course.
Spoiler alert- as a grown women who dreamed of long blonde hair, I was sad she had to cut it in the end but understand. Go Disney!

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it !!!, May 18 2014
I loved this movie ... it was really funny, one of the nicest disney movies i have watched in a while

5.0 out of 5 stars great animated movie, May 10 2014
This review is from: Tangled [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
I heard about it and wanted one for myself so I bought this one. Excellent quality movie to view anytime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never A Dull Moment”, March 27 2014
This review is from: Tangled [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
I just love this movie. it was so funny,I think I love the horse better than the guy,it was
funny watching the different faces he made, what a happy movie.just love it.
Never A Dull Moment”

Tangled [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy] (Bilingual)
CDN$ 56.99 CDN$ 44.96