on June 1, 2012
I'am verry happy with this product, a verry reasonable price, looks great in my garden,
lights up beautifully, iam thinking about buying another one.
on January 17, 2013
I was pleased with how sturdy it was. Seems to be well made and the cost was reasonable. It's hard to find out of season things in stores so online is the way to go.
on January 31, 2013
I love the look of it and look forward to using it this summer in my garden. The colors are lovely.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 10, 2013
I love these hummingbird lanterns! They light up nice and bright and look great in our garden and yard! They are exactly what I expected and my husband and I are quite happy with them!
on July 23, 2014
I had this for a year now and it still works. I put it on my father's grave last summer, drove by there other night it was still shining.
on July 8, 2013
Since I am a bird lover, this hummingbird solar light is just what I was looking for. It arrived very well pkgd. Thankyou.
on November 1, 2013
Wonderful wonderful book. AS an avid dog lover how could you not love this amazing wonderful dog. It was unbelievable
on July 3, 2013
Everyone thinks this looks great in my garden, including myself and I am very satisfied with how quickly it arrived.
on November 24, 2013
I now have three of these lights. They are great, arrived promptly, and look wonderful in my garden in the summer.
on January 10, 2015
Love the solar light, just need sunshine to help keep it lit.