5.0 out of 5 stars solarlight hummingbird, June 1 2012
janet tarboy (canada british columbia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Moonrays 92271 Hummingbird Style Solar Light Stained Glass Outdoor Lamp Hummingbird Stained Glass (Tools & Hardware)
I'am verry happy with this product, a verry reasonable price, looks great in my garden,
lights up beautifully, iam thinking about buying another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and useful, Jan. 31 2013
I love the look of it and look forward to using it this summer in my garden. The colors are lovely.

4.0 out of 5 stars gift, Jan. 17 2013
I was pleased with how sturdy it was. Seems to be well made and the cost was reasonable. It's hard to find out of season things in stores so online is the way to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moonrays 92271 Hummingbird Style Solar Light Stained Glass Outdoor Lamp, Nov. 24 2013
I now have three of these lights. They are great, arrived promptly, and look wonderful in my garden in the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Story, Nov. 1 2013
Wonderful wonderful book. AS an avid dog lover how could you not love this amazing wonderful dog. It was unbelievable

5.0 out of 5 stars The hummingbird lanterns are great!, July 10 2013
janccd - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I love these hummingbird lanterns! They light up nice and bright and look great in our garden and yard! They are exactly what I expected and my husband and I are quite happy with them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hummingbird Solar light., July 8 2013
Since I am a bird lover, this hummingbird solar light is just what I was looking for. It arrived very well pkgd. Thankyou.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great :), July 3 2013
Everyone thinks this looks great in my garden, including myself and I am very satisfied with how quickly it arrived.

ARRAY(0xab921198)