5.0 out of 5 stars Faster than Patriot's specifications
Pros: Small size for easier connexion. Aluminum casing (for heatsink capability). Solid build. Faster than Patriot's spec (read 115-130Mb/s, write 75-85Mb/s), tested on AVI and MKV files (2.5Gb to 4.5Gb). I hope this flash drive will work for a long time.

Published on March 3 2012 by Sebastien Bernard

1.0 out of 5 stars unbelievable but true
Published on Dec 22 2011 by A Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Faster than Patriot's specifications, March 3 2012
This review is from: Patriot Supersonic 32 GB USB 3.0 High Performance Shock Resistant Flash Drive PEF32GSUSB (Personal Computers)

Cons: The black plastic cap can't be plugged to the other end of the usb key. Can be lost easily. But it's not a big deal.

1.0 out of 5 stars unbelievable but true, Dec 22 2011
As another reviewer pointed out (on Amazon.com, I think), and I should have listened to, this stick does not plug-in to most computers: it does not plug-in to my old portable, neither to a more recent portable at the customer's site. Of 5 computers I tried, I only managed to insert the plug into one computer! Since I needed the device, I had to buy another one (USB 2.0 device, so slow).
Very dissappointed.