5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't go wrong with this purchase
The card came in a quick fashion and worked perfectly. The transfer of my music from the card to my phone is also spot on. Last card I owned delayed a little bit where this one plays a full 3000 song playlist on random with no issues at all while I play games, cruise the internet and send emails.
Published on May 7 2012 by Davey

1.0 out of 5 stars It died and I lost important data
I bought this card for my cellphone. It seemed to work fine for quite some time. The phone gave me a message that the card had been removed when it had not been touched. Tried it in two other devices (PC and tablet) and the card was dead along with my documents and pictures.
Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars It died and I lost important data, April 18 2013
This review is from: Patriot Signature 16 GB Class 10 MicroSDHC Flash Memory Card (PSF16GMCSDHC10) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't go wrong with this purchase, May 7 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Carte mémoire polyvalente, Dec 5 2011
Excellente carte. Bonne capacité, vitesses de stockage et lecture on ne peut mieux.
Carte aux formats versatiles: micro SD et SDHC standard en utilisant l'adaptateur fourni. Livraison ultra rapide!

5.0 out of 5 stars The memory works well, June 19 2014
drom99 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This 16 Gb Patriot Signature memory works well and is compatible with digital cameras and tablets. So far, we didn't have any problems with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars good price, May 16 2014
works good. I put it in my car' dash cam and it works. No complain and the price is good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lasted a few months..., March 18 2014
Wanted extra storage for my Galaxy S4. Easy to pop in and format. After a few months, it simply died. I usually expect for these Micro SD cards to die soon enough, but that was pretty quick for the minimal use I did of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good capacity, good price, March 17 2014
This is worth buying. You never have enough memory on, in my case, your phone.

Buy this, it's a great product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good... for a year, Feb. 16 2014
Similar to another user here, my card faced a similar fate after a short lifetime. Fortunately I only had casual cell phone pictures on it, and most were recovered using a free recovery program. For reference my phone is a Samsung Galaxy S3

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bargain, Jan. 17 2014
This is a good little memory card. Very fast and durable. Have had it in and out of my tablet several times to transfer data...never any problems. Fast shipping and easy pay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, Oct. 4 2013
bought this for general use.

Works well in computer, tablet, DSLR camera, video camera, phone

and five more words here...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›