4.0 out of 5 stars Good SD card
I brought this for my ASUS transformer, and load a lot of movies with this card. The speed did reach 10M/s, and kind of easy to use.
Published on Dec 19 2011 by Jacky

2.0 out of 5 stars Erratic performance
It worked fine for a week, then the write speed started to become erratic. Sometimes it's fine, sometimes it slows to a crawl. Less than three weeks in, copying a 300 MB file took 30 minutes. A few days later it was fine again.

Published on Aug. 10 2012 by T. R. Lyons

4.0 out of 5 stars Good SD card, Dec 19 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, Oct. 3 2011
works great with my Android, speed is pretty good too.
Have been using it extensively for the past couple of weeks with no problems.
delivered on time and the packaging was perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review- Patriot Microsdhc class 10, July 23 2011
This review is from: Patriot LX Series 16GB High Speed MicroSDHC - Class 10 UHS-1 - Up to 48MB/sec Transfer Speeds - PSF16GMCSDHC10 (Personal Computers)
If you have a tablet or smartphone you will most likely need a micro sdhc card. I would highly recommend a class10 card as they will play your media, video, music, etc. at 10ms. I bought this at around $38. Went on sale again for $10 cheaper. It's an excellent price for a16gb 10 class micro sdhc card.

Seems to be working good thus far.

2.0 out of 5 stars Erratic performance, Aug. 10 2012
T. R. Lyons (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews

I've tried removing and reinserting the card, rebooting the devices I'm copying to and from... no idea why this card is temperamental, but given the other reviews there is some issue with this media.

Even at its best, I don't see performance worthy of a "Class 10" card. I don't see a discernible performance leap over my slower (but reliable!) Class 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars MicroSD, Nov. 25 2011
Good price, excellent product, right on time, highly recommended, a must for intelligent phone, Class 10 is good for large files.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can never have enough, Nov. 25 2012
Good price , works like a charm with my tablet. I found the 32 GB chip was ideal for carrying around my work documents. I now have a little wallet that fits several of these handy chips for my Asus tablet that hold hours of movies, music and photos. The notebook stays home a lot more now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, Feb. 25 2013
This micro-sd card is amazing for the price. I can't find any cons to it. Let's hope that it will last as it usually is the problem with them. Purchased 3 other 32gb cards from ebay or local retailers and they all had read/write errors from the beggining.

Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, Feb. 23 2013
This flash memory card is pretty reliable, the transfer speed is adequate (I am using it on a Le Pan 2 tablet, 1 GB of RAM)5 GB in about 6 min. The delivery was fast and I've had no problems thus far (used it for about a month).

5.0 out of 5 stars First time use for Amazon and I am very happy, Aug. 17 2011
This product arrived very fast and works fantastic! I would definitely use this brand of memory card again and I am going to continue using Amazon. Great first impression Amazon!!! Thanks Patriot LX Series 32 GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card PSF32GSDHC10 (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, Oct. 19 2012
Nothing ever works for me. I always get the defective everything, and the one-in-a-million problem. But not with this. I put it in my Galaxy S2, and it worked. I never formatted it either on the phone or a pc. Just took it out of the package and popped it into the phone. Turned on the phone and moved all my music onto it. I'd say easy as pie but pie isn't this easy.