4.0 out of 5 stars Good SD card
I brought this for my ASUS transformer, and load a lot of movies with this card. The speed did reach 10M/s, and kind of easy to use.
Published on Dec 19 2011 by Jacky

2.0 out of 5 stars Erratic performance
It worked fine for a week, then the write speed started to become erratic. Sometimes it's fine, sometimes it slows to a crawl. Less than three weeks in, copying a 300 MB file took 30 minutes. A few days later it was fine again.

Published on Aug. 10 2012 by T. R. Lyons

4.0 out of 5 stars Good SD card, Dec 19 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, Oct. 3 2011
works great with my Android, speed is pretty good too.
Have been using it extensively for the past couple of weeks with no problems.
delivered on time and the packaging was perfect.

2.0 out of 5 stars Erratic performance, Aug. 10 2012
T. R. Lyons (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews

I've tried removing and reinserting the card, rebooting the devices I'm copying to and from... no idea why this card is temperamental, but given the other reviews there is some issue with this media.

Even at its best, I don't see performance worthy of a "Class 10" card. I don't see a discernible performance leap over my slower (but reliable!) Class 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars MicroSD, Nov. 25 2011
Good price, excellent product, right on time, highly recommended, a must for intelligent phone, Class 10 is good for large files.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, Feb. 25 2013
This micro-sd card is amazing for the price. I can't find any cons to it. Let's hope that it will last as it usually is the problem with them. Purchased 3 other 32gb cards from ebay or local retailers and they all had read/write errors from the beggining.

Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, Feb. 23 2013
This flash memory card is pretty reliable, the transfer speed is adequate (I am using it on a Le Pan 2 tablet, 1 GB of RAM)5 GB in about 6 min. The delivery was fast and I've had no problems thus far (used it for about a month).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price, Feb. 21 2013
I brought this for my tablet and load a lot of photo, works well and does its jobs, i love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellente memoire pour ma tablette Asus Transformer t300t, Dec 6 2012
Excellente memoire pour ma tablette Asus Transformer t300t, elle fait tout ce qui est dit. je la recommande fortement. super

5.0 out of 5 stars Can never have enough, Nov. 25 2012
Good price , works like a charm with my tablet. I found the 32 GB chip was ideal for carrying around my work documents. I now have a little wallet that fits several of these handy chips for my Asus tablet that hold hours of movies, music and photos. The notebook stays home a lot more now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, Nov. 30 2011
Bought this for my Nokia E71. Works as advertised with no issues what so ever. Class 10 speeds are also very noticeable.