biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on December 19, 2011
I brought this for my ASUS transformer, and load a lot of movies with this card. The speed did reach 10M/s, and kind of easy to use.
on October 19, 2012
Nothing ever works for me. I always get the defective everything, and the one-in-a-million problem. But not with this. I put it in my Galaxy S2, and it worked. I never formatted it either on the phone or a pc. Just took it out of the package and popped it into the phone. Turned on the phone and moved all my music onto it. I'd say easy as pie but pie isn't this easy.
on February 25, 2013
This micro-sd card is amazing for the price. I can't find any cons to it. Let's hope that it will last as it usually is the problem with them. Purchased 3 other 32gb cards from ebay or local retailers and they all had read/write errors from the beggining.

Recommended
on November 25, 2011
Good price, excellent product, right on time, highly recommended, a must for intelligent phone, Class 10 is good for large files.
on October 3, 2011
works great with my Android, speed is pretty good too.
Have been using it extensively for the past couple of weeks with no problems.
delivered on time and the packaging was perfect.
on December 6, 2012
Excellente memoire pour ma tablette Asus Transformer t300t, elle fait tout ce qui est dit. je la recommande fortement. super
on October 29, 2015
Great price for the 128gb storage space. Compatible with my Surface Pro 4. Only thing is that this card is really really slow haha. Real world transfer speeds top out at an average of 10mb/s. :(

Buy if you like the price per gb.
Don't buy if you need a fast drive for whatever reason.
on November 25, 2012
Good price , works like a charm with my tablet. I found the 32 GB chip was ideal for carrying around my work documents. I now have a little wallet that fits several of these handy chips for my Asus tablet that hold hours of movies, music and photos. The notebook stays home a lot more now.
on February 23, 2013
This flash memory card is pretty reliable, the transfer speed is adequate (I am using it on a Le Pan 2 tablet, 1 GB of RAM)5 GB in about 6 min. The delivery was fast and I've had no problems thus far (used it for about a month).
on August 17, 2011
This product arrived very fast and works fantastic! I would definitely use this brand of memory card again and I am going to continue using Amazon. Great first impression Amazon!!! Thanks Patriot LX Series 32 GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card PSF32GSDHC10 (Black)