march boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

on December 19, 2011
I brought this for my ASUS transformer, and load a lot of movies with this card. The speed did reach 10M/s, and kind of easy to use.
on June 19, 2012
It's rare for me to take the time to write reviews but this whole experience was perfect, and left me little choice but to tell others.

Ordered this on a Sat nite @ around 9pm, got my notification quickly, Monday early I got the notification it had already shipped, and Tuesday morning just after 11AM it arrrived at my door, and I live 70km from any major city! Excellent performance by Amazon.CA!

As for the memory itself, it wasn't long ago I got a real steal on a 16Gb Lexar Platinum Class 10 SDHC (full size) card for my camera...at the time most were selling for 4-5 times the price and I noticed that particular brick and mortar merchant had mis-priced their stock and I took quick advantage to pick up 2 at $35 each - now they are in the 80-90 range most times I see them.....so snapping up this 32 Gb microSDHC for $30 was a no brainer for my Nokia N8 (max expansion memory size).

Memory tests seem to prove that this was the real deal not a cheap knockoff (see customer images), AND it has a 5 year warranty (compare this to the PNY 32 GB MicroSDHC Flash Memory Card P-SDU32G10-EFS2 for $20 more with only a ONE year warranty or even the IDENTICAL item Patriot Signature 32 GB Class 10 MicroSDHC Flash Memory Card PSF32GMCSDHC10 at more than 3 times the price!)

VERY PLEASED, WOULD DO AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT!
review image review image review image
on October 29, 2015
Great price for the 128gb storage space. Compatible with my Surface Pro 4. Only thing is that this card is really really slow haha. Real world transfer speeds top out at an average of 10mb/s. :(

Buy if you like the price per gb.
Don't buy if you need a fast drive for whatever reason.
on February 25, 2013
This micro-sd card is amazing for the price. I can't find any cons to it. Let's hope that it will last as it usually is the problem with them. Purchased 3 other 32gb cards from ebay or local retailers and they all had read/write errors from the beggining.

Recommended
on April 14, 2016
I gave it 5 start then I went down to 4, why?

I'm not complaining here since the price is unbeatable but you need to know the facts here.

I have tried one by one with my card reader and benchmarking tool.

- 3 of them hitting 85MB/s read and 23MB/s write.
- 2 of them hitting 85MB/s read and 13MB/s write.

Those results are as much as I plug them out and in again.

I guess that's why the cheap price, they are mixing good ones with bad ones but anyway, I'm happy still.
on February 23, 2013
This flash memory card is pretty reliable, the transfer speed is adequate (I am using it on a Le Pan 2 tablet, 1 GB of RAM)5 GB in about 6 min. The delivery was fast and I've had no problems thus far (used it for about a month).
on October 3, 2011
works great with my Android, speed is pretty good too.
Have been using it extensively for the past couple of weeks with no problems.
delivered on time and the packaging was perfect.
on September 12, 2012
I think that there is a reason that this product seems like a price that is too good - it is. And obviously reflects poor underlying quality.

This product worked well for about a month, and then, will lots of pictures stored on it, crashed and I keep getting error messages that the formatting is corrupt and I need to reformat the entire card

Avoid. Spend a bit more on something else and get a card that works.
on August 17, 2011
This product arrived very fast and works fantastic! I would definitely use this brand of memory card again and I am going to continue using Amazon. Great first impression Amazon!!! Thanks Patriot LX Series 32 GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card PSF32GSDHC10 (Black)
on April 26, 2014
I did purchase this for my Samsung SII phone to allow me for more storage space.

It works first when it is inserted to the phone, but after a while for some reason phone can not access the card. Therefore I had to reformat ed and keep use it again, thinking it was one of issue. But this issue kept happening 2 more times.

But tom line it is not a very relay-able memory card in my opinion.