countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

TOP 50 REVIEWERon June 12, 2016
Patriot is one of my go-to brands when I need memory. I find the products from this particular company quite reliable and affordable. It was a toss between Patriot, Sandisk, and Kingston, but in the end, price mattered. I am using this card with a Samsung Galaxy 5S neo for both photos, videos, and music. This is the second of the same model that I own, so I know it works well and fast. I do not notice a lag with the camera as I am taking the photos. The adapter it comes with is also very handy because I do not connect my phone via data cable. Instead, I drag and drop music onto the card, and vides to the computer. All in all, a great buy.
on July 9, 2016
I recently bought a new phone (samsung galaxy s7) and needed a micro SD card to fit all my music from my previous phone (iPhone 5). I figured why not get a 128gb so I got this one and it does everything very well and it is very fast. I transfered over 8 gb of music onto this micro SD in less than a half hour, which I think is quite impressive.

I've had the phone for a couple months now and I haven't had any problems yet. This is a great micro SD
on July 13, 2016
Not sure what people might expect from a memory card. It works as expected and is truly 200 GB. I haven't used it for long (2 weeks) but no failing yet. If it fails on me at some point down the line, I'll probably come back here and change this review. Until if and when that happens, this is a great cheap 200 GB micro SD card.
on June 26, 2016
Bought this for additional storage for my new Samsung tablet. Works great, fast and as expected. In my tablet, the formatted size shows as 117GB. I was able to sync my entire music library to it and still have half the remaining space for additional apps and videos.
on June 5, 2016
Did not last long until it would not save any data. I sent it back to the vendor, and got a refund without any issues. The vendor was really great, the product not so much. I ended up just getting a Sandisk.
on July 3, 2016
Couldn't be happier with these cards. I use them in a Canon 5D mk III, mk II with adapter, and a DJI Phabton 3 Pro for 4K video, and I've never had a problem. They write and read fast. Very reliable. Will buy these again.
on July 21, 2016
Shipped on time. A month after receiving the item it already forced me to re-format - meaning losing documents. From day one I have not moved the MicroSD from my Samsung Tablet and everything seemed to work fine. I don't like when a product is unreliable and especially the risk of losing important files when I need them (on the road).
I also found out that I'm a week past the 30-day return policy on the item. To be exact the product was working fine for 35 days only. Now what? Can anyone help me out?
on May 31, 2016
So-so card. Cost and capacity are great. It seems to have a tendency to unmount and disappear from my device once in a while. I've never had this problem with other brands.

Aside from this card, all my Patriot products have worked flawlessly. If the card continues to act up, I will pay more for a better quality card.
on July 13, 2016
I bought this for my new Samsung S7. I had it for 2 days and ran few testing and here are my findings.

Using our HP Z620 Consumer Testing Platform, I measured transfer speeds from the new Patriot LX Series 128GB microSD card with IOMeter. The LX dominated the competition in both read (by a factor of two) and write (81.07MB/s and 20.77MB/s, respectively). The SanDisk Ultra, Samsung EVO, and Toshiba cards posted 44.66MB/s read and 14.29MB/s write, 44.4MB/s read and 19.1MB/s write, and 34.3MB/s read and 12.1MB/s write, respectively.

The LX also outperformed the other cards in random large-block transfers (with the exception of the Samsung EVO in write performance), though not by quite so dramatic a margin; 58.66MB/s vs. 43.98MB/s (SanDisk), 43.9MB/s (Samsung), and 33.1MB/s (Toshiba) read and 6.57MB/s vs. 2.45MB/s (SanDisk), 32.0MB/s (Samsung), and 1.6MB/s (Toshiba) write.

The Bottom Line:
The Patriot LX Series 128GB microSD posts impressive numbers overall while still providing large storage capacity for both entry-level users and media professionals.
Best per GB for $ ratio right now.
on June 13, 2016
This Patriot SD card is the first SD card I've purchased from Patriot. I go through a lot of budget SD cards and while this one is located below the average selling point, it outperforms all the rest.

Pros: This card is fast. It has no compatibility issues with the several devices I've used it with. Seems well made, no loose seams or flimsy contacts.

Cons: None so far, and it has a great warranty behind it should any arise.

Bottomline: It does its job, and it does it well. You really can't beat the price or the brand.