summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools

on December 19, 2011
I brought this for my ASUS transformer, and load a lot of movies with this card. The speed did reach 10M/s, and kind of easy to use.
on February 11, 2012
I invested in an inexpensive Galaxy 5 phone that came w/2gb micro SD card. Wanting more memory I was looking for a good quality 32gb micro SD card (max. for phone) @ a reasonable price. Typically, I will go to e-bay BUT you cannot be guaranteed that what you paid for is what you're going to receive especially when it comes to memory cards. I have far greater confidence in Amazon for this type of product. My search lead me to this item which had very good reviews... I purchased it and although I'm slightly disappointed by its write speed it works very well. By the way for those out there who like me want better performance for your SD card there is an app available on Android Market that can boost both read & write speeds called SD Booster that is free and works very well (I have no affiliation to program), although I've rooted my phone and installed a custom ROM I think this program can still used when unrooted. Anyway, I hope that this review will be helpful in your purchasing decision.
on February 25, 2013
This micro-sd card is amazing for the price. I can't find any cons to it. Let's hope that it will last as it usually is the problem with them. Purchased 3 other 32gb cards from ebay or local retailers and they all had read/write errors from the beggining.

Recommended
on June 13, 2016
This Patriot SD card is the first SD card I've purchased from Patriot. I go through a lot of budget SD cards and while this one is located below the average selling point, it outperforms all the rest.

Pros: This card is fast. It has no compatibility issues with the several devices I've used it with. Seems well made, no loose seams or flimsy contacts.

Cons: None so far, and it has a great warranty behind it should any arise.

Bottomline: It does its job, and it does it well. You really can't beat the price or the brand.
on October 3, 2011
works great with my Android, speed is pretty good too.
Have been using it extensively for the past couple of weeks with no problems.
delivered on time and the packaging was perfect.
on October 19, 2012
Nothing ever works for me. I always get the defective everything, and the one-in-a-million problem. But not with this. I put it in my Galaxy S2, and it worked. I never formatted it either on the phone or a pc. Just took it out of the package and popped it into the phone. Turned on the phone and moved all my music onto it. I'd say easy as pie but pie isn't this easy.
on March 24, 2013
It died after 7 months and I lost all of my data!
If you have important data then don't buy this flash memory...
on August 24, 2011
I bought this for my android phone because my SanDisk 8GB microsd card kept on dying and i had to constantly format it every day almost. It was a class 4 and this one is a 16 GB class 10. read/write speeds have gone up significantly and it has not crashed at all since i replaced it. and for 30 dollars? what a steal.
on November 30, 2011
Bought this for my Nokia E71. Works as advertised with no issues what so ever. Class 10 speeds are also very noticeable.
on May 7, 2012
The card came in a quick fashion and worked perfectly. The transfer of my music from the card to my phone is also spot on. Last card I owned delayed a little bit where this one plays a full 3000 song playlist on random with no issues at all while I play games, cruise the internet and send emails.