5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality sound even in a niche device
Published on Dec 30 2011 by Eric

Published 8 months ago by Mehdi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor bass, good for everyday speaking over phone but not for quality music, Aug. 27 2014
This review is from: Sennheiser MM30i Headphones (Electronics)
Just got these earbuds. They fits very well. It is very light. The controls work perfect on Iphone. The mic is much better than what I expected. HOWEVER, the sound quality is just OK. Surprisingly the bass is disturbingly poor. Even compared to my previous Phillips earbuds (15$). This was dissappointing considering the brand reputation and the ad on the box saying "feel the beat".
So think twice if you need these for quality music listening.
Just to clarify, the plug is L-shaped. But there is no bag included.

2.0 out of 5 stars these feel like 20 dollar headphones, March 1 2015
This review is from: Sennheiser MM30i Headphones (Electronics)
When I first got these, they were alright, but for how much I paid at the time (60 dollars I believe) they were not at all worth it. I got these because they were supposed to have great bass, and it had a microphone, which I was going to use for calls.

Unfortunately the microphone didn't work well, it was too quiet and every time I'd be in a call or in skype people would ask me to just use the phone microphone.

The headphones themselves I found uncomfortable in all sizes, and the rubber bits on the ends would always fall off. I ended up losing at least 3 rubber things just from taking the headphones out of my pocket,

TLDR: For the first 3 months of having these, they were fine if a bit uncomfortable. They slowly fell apart and at this point just don't work at all. (I took very good care of these). I would not recommend these unless you feel like burning all your money anyways.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... when there's a signal (they don't even sound that good besides). I tried it out on numerous different ..., Feb. 13 2015
Stephen Mah "S.T.M." (Toronto, ON) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sennheiser MM30i Headphones (Electronics)
These headphones produce a noticeable white noise when there's a signal (they don't even sound that good besides). I tried it out on numerous different devices including a phone and a digital piano with the same result each time--regardless of any fiddling with the in-line volume control or the settings on the device. This makes them completely useless for anyone with proper hearing who wants to use them for music. I had full trust in Sennheiser until this, which is why I bought them. I've got a pair of cheap $10 Panasonic headphones that work better.

I don't know if the reason nobody else mentioned this is that nobody has any hearing left, or my set is somehow defective. I will at some point consider contacting them about this, and if they provide me with a set that doesn't have this issue I will update this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality sound even in a niche device, Dec 30 2011
Sennheiser always has great sound so I'm not too surprised at how great these are. At $40 I believe they're certainly worth the price for more discerning audiophiles looking for a pair of earphones for their iPhone or ipod/ipod touch ipad or whatever. Personally I'm using these in tandem with a pair of klipsch s4i earphones on my iPod when I'm on the go and I appreciate the detailed but not overwhelming bass and crisp but not too sharp sound. This is a "mids-heavy" set, so right where I like them personally. The volume control and mic are positioned about 12cm down from the left ear and does not tug or weigh on the earpiece at all since it is extremely light.

I like them, at $40 you're certainly not wasting too much to give them a try, and I believe most everyone would be very happy with them. At $80 I think it may be a bit more of a tough decision, but I would still say you would still likely enjoy them for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars They are starting to make these with cheaper materials and ..., Oct. 14 2014
This review is from: Sennheiser MM30i Headphones (Electronics)
They are starting to make these with cheaper materials and its not as clear as it used to be.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not recommend., Feb. 25 2015
This review is from: Sennheiser MM30i Headphones (Electronics)
After having the headphones for 6 weeks, and the return window closed, the earbuds have started sparking in my ears. There's no pattern to this (volume level, amount of time worn, etc). I've had $10 headphones that were better than these. Definitely do not recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, and nice bass, April 14 2015
This review is from: Sennheiser MM30i Headphones (Electronics)
Good quality, and nice bass. It's not work with the galaxy's phone, I try it with my S3 but it not able to control de volum and the micro does not work with my galaxy s3 exept the button you can just stop the music. excuse my bad english :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones. They go well in your ear and ..., Nov. 6 2014
This review is from: Sennheiser MM30i Headphones (Electronics)
Great headphones. They go well in your ear and stay put. The overall sound is nice, the highs and lows are all on point. The bass could use a little boost though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top-notch headphones, Jan. 22 2014
This review is from: Sennheiser MM30i Headphones (Electronics)
These are my new go-to headphones--I'm extremely rough with my earbuds so I do go through a pair about every 6-8 months, so I have tried quite a few different models. I settled on Sennheiser as my brand of choice a while ago, and the MM30i's have recently become my preferred model. The audio quality is great--not on the scale of my large over-ear professional headphones, but for compact earbuds, these are excellent; the bass comes through firmly but not overwhelmingly, and the mids and highs are clear and well balanced. The remote works perfectly with my iPod nano, iPhone, iPad, and laptop, and when calling friends using the inline mic I've asked and been told that my voice comes through loud and clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bass. Comfortable in the ears, July 23 2014
This review is from: Sennheiser MM30i Headphones (Electronics)
Excellent bass. Comfortable in the ears.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›