5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality sound even in a niche device
Published on Dec 30 2011 by Eric

Published 23 hours ago by Mehdi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality sound even in a niche device, Dec 30 2011
Sennheiser always has great sound so I'm not too surprised at how great these are. At $40 I believe they're certainly worth the price for more discerning audiophiles looking for a pair of earphones for their iPhone or ipod/ipod touch ipad or whatever. Personally I'm using these in tandem with a pair of klipsch s4i earphones on my iPod when I'm on the go and I appreciate the detailed but not overwhelming bass and crisp but not too sharp sound. This is a "mids-heavy" set, so right where I like them personally. The volume control and mic are positioned about 12cm down from the left ear and does not tug or weigh on the earpiece at all since it is extremely light.

I like them, at $40 you're certainly not wasting too much to give them a try, and I believe most everyone would be very happy with them. At $80 I think it may be a bit more of a tough decision, but I would still say you would still likely enjoy them for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top-notch headphones, Jan. 22 2014
Megaton479 - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sennheiser MM30i Headphones (Electronics)
These are my new go-to headphones--I'm extremely rough with my earbuds so I do go through a pair about every 6-8 months, so I have tried quite a few different models. I settled on Sennheiser as my brand of choice a while ago, and the MM30i's have recently become my preferred model. The audio quality is great--not on the scale of my large over-ear professional headphones, but for compact earbuds, these are excellent; the bass comes through firmly but not overwhelmingly, and the mids and highs are clear and well balanced. The remote works perfectly with my iPod nano, iPhone, iPad, and laptop, and when calling friends using the inline mic I've asked and been told that my voice comes through loud and clear.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor bass, good for everyday speaking over phone but not for quality music, Aug. 27 2014
This review is from: Sennheiser MM30i Headphones (Electronics)
Just got these earbuds. They fits very well. It is very light. The controls work perfect on Iphone. The mic is much better than what I expected. HOWEVER, the sound quality is just OK. Surprisingly the bass is disturbingly poor. Even compared to my previous Phillips earbuds (15$). This was dissappointing considering the brand reputation and the ad on the box saying "feel the beat".
So think twice if you need these for quality music listening.
Just to clarify, the plug is L-shaped. But there is no bag included.

4.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Image, March 9 2014
This review is from: Sennheiser MM30i Headphones (Electronics)
Everything works out well but I bought this mainly because the image shows an 'L' shaped jack but it turns out to be straight.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good earbuds. Fits perfectly in your ear, July 25 2014
This review is from: Sennheiser MM30i Headphones (Electronics)
Good earbuds. Fits perfectly in your ear. Great sound quality. Its cheaper and better option if you are planning to buy beats of 99$ and don't have the money for it.
I would advise you to go for this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, March 28 2012
Good sound quality, I got them at a good price not sure if I would pay the full price. Just make sure you like this type of headphones (skull drillers), they can be really uncomfortable...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bass. Comfortable in the ears, July 23 2014
This review is from: Sennheiser MM30i Headphones (Electronics)
Excellent bass. Comfortable in the ears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Aug. 4 2014
This review is from: Sennheiser MM30i Headphones (Electronics)
It's worth it with the price

5.0 out of 5 stars A very satisfied customer here..., March 11 2012
As my old white bud earphones broke, I did not want to replace them with the same design. I frequently use my iPod in public transportation, and the standard white earphones did not work well in such a noisy environment; also, my old white earphones tended to get off my ears. So, I went looking for better earphones. Some friend of mine suggested Sennheiser, and the quest began. I found these at a local electronics store, the really fitted the bill, but the price asked was way over budget for me. Looked on the Net, found Amazon.ca, and found the very same earphones for half the price ! That was a no-brainer.

Great acoustic insulation, great fit in the ears, and excellent music delivery. Also: fast delivery from Amazon.ca, even though I chose the standard delivery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not compatible with Windows Phone, April 24 2014
This review is from: Sennheiser MM30i Headphones (Electronics)
The headphones sound decent, however, the phone controls and mic do not work with Nokia 1020, or Surface Pro tablet.

Very disappointed.