summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change
Price:$15.35+ $3.49 shipping

on January 24, 2012
This does remind me that some episodes of Zoey 101 are really okay. Season 3 appears to do better than the other seasons with this and I experience it as the very best season, despite other seasons having many episodes that I can rate as okay.

I find this disk set to be plus and minus.

The biggest plus is that this has all episodes of season 3 and that it actually arrived. I had found this season to be impossible to actually acquire from the UK, I had ordered the USA version but that never arrived.

The biggest negative is that this is widescreen cropped to fully fit a 4x3 screen, as is my season 2. My seasons 1 and 4 are widescreen, if letterboxed in an NTSC 4x3 frame.

The next biggest plus, the relatively low price, way below what I paid for my season 4.

The next biggest low, not a big one for me, is that, as with my season 4, it does not play from all my drives. It will not play from my Blu-ray RW drive, which incorporates DVD RW, but will play from my Blu-ray Read Only, which also incorporates DVD RW. For me it is just a matter of putting the disk in the right drive, no problem.

A hidden big plus: Zoey is a series for kids that does not include canned laughter.

I purchased my season 1 from Amazon UK, season 2 from Australia and my season 4 from Amazon USA.
on November 16, 2014
I've been looking for these dvds for awhile now, so excited to finally find them, it's a great show for the family
on January 16, 2016
Very Satisfied with product & delivery.