Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage pinata Furniture Kindle Music Deals Store Tools minions Cycling

Zoey 101: The Complete Third Season
Format: DVDChange
Price:$14.83+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on January 24, 2012
This does remind me that some episodes of Zoey 101 are really okay. Season 3 appears to do better than the other seasons with this and I experience it as the very best season, despite other seasons having many episodes that I can rate as okay.

I find this disk set to be plus and minus.

The biggest plus is that this has all episodes of season 3 and that it actually arrived. I had found this season to be impossible to actually acquire from the UK, I had ordered the USA version but that never arrived.

The biggest negative is that this is widescreen cropped to fully fit a 4x3 screen, as is my season 2. My seasons 1 and 4 are widescreen, if letterboxed in an NTSC 4x3 frame.

The next biggest plus, the relatively low price, way below what I paid for my season 4.

The next biggest low, not a big one for me, is that, as with my season 4, it does not play from all my drives. It will not play from my Blu-ray RW drive, which incorporates DVD RW, but will play from my Blu-ray Read Only, which also incorporates DVD RW. For me it is just a matter of putting the disk in the right drive, no problem.

A hidden big plus: Zoey is a series for kids that does not include canned laughter.

I purchased my season 1 from Amazon UK, season 2 from Australia and my season 4 from Amazon USA.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on November 16, 2014
I've been looking for these dvds for awhile now, so excited to finally find them, it's a great show for the family
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again