5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Functional, Sept. 18 2011
This review is from: Chef'n SleekStor Pinch Pour Prep Bowls, Trend Color Set (Kitchen)
These are my first set of prep bowls and I love them. I wonder if the silicone might crack someday where it is squeezed together, but we'll see. Even if it did I would probably buy more of the same. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy, March 28 2014
These little bowls are useful for a variety of applications. Very easy to clean, and convenient to store. I like how flexible they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made & very useful for measuring as well as prep tasks!, Oct. 5 2013
Gabriola "Gabriola" (BC) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I love these measuring cups. The pour spout works well . The interior feels like silicone and the outer sleeve is a hard / sturdy plastic of some sort. The largest is a one cup measure , and the smallest is 2 Tblsp. Measures are in both metric and cups..which is great for various recipes. I love the design and the nice colors. Great purchase ! * ( I forgot to mention that these measure/ prep bowls are also BPA free.. which is an important point. )

4.0 out of 5 stars Great prep bowls., Sept. 29 2013
Anna Beale "WineCrafter" (Ottawa, Canada) - See all my reviews
These are great prep bowls, I also bought a set ot the smaller ones last year. I love the fact that they stack, I am throwing out all my prep bowls and dishes that don't stack!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Better measuring cups, Aug. 29 2014
These were a lot smaller than I expected. Better measuring cups. I like the pinch and pour feature though!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun to Seek and Grab, Nov. 30 2012
I'm a very visual person when I'm in the kitchen working, with my cook books everywhere, and my bags and piles of ingredients lying everywhere. And sometimes things tend to get lost. So it's nice when I start to frantically look for that lost ingredient that I've just measured out in my pinch and pour prep bowl but accidentally set behind something, I know I'm going to soon find it because it's easily identifiable, not to mention easy to hold on to once I do find it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, Sept. 11 2014