boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle summer Music Deals Store sports Tools

on December 10, 2011
I bought this camera because of the great price on Amazon, but when I actually tried it out, I was disappointed.

The touch screen had it's benefits and drawbacks, but I was mostly disappointed that this camera cannot take clear pictures of any moving subjects/action without complete blur.

My old Sanyo X1200 had a great shutter speed, and took up to 4 shots with one button push (until I dropped it and broke it). The Fujifiln Finepix offered a sports/movement setting, as well as a rapid-shutter-type setting, but neither could provide a clear picture of kids or dogs in movement without the flash. No rapid series of pictures in a row.

As a last attempt, I tried using the feature where the camera takes one shot without the flash and one shot with the flash, but it takes so long, you've missed the action shot you were seeking.

I need to do more homework of my own to find another camera closer to my last one. People using this camera for uncomplicated still photos will probably find it fine, but I returned it because it just couldn't clearly capture the types of pictures I wanted.
on March 22, 2012
I bought this little camera for my daughter and very happy choice. Nice pictures and easy to shoot just aim at your subject and press the button. Not the best for professionals but really worth every penny for beginners or carry in your bag purposes.
on March 1, 2012
je suis tres contente de mon achat. je me cherchais une camera pour mon voyage dans le sud et celle-ci etais parfaite pour moi. bonne qualite de photo. je l'adore avec son look plus cool!!!
on November 26, 2012
It is a Christmas gift, so it hasn't been used yet, but the product looks good and came quick so I'm sure it will be liked
on January 3, 2012
this camera was a huge disappointment. picture quality was very poor for pictures taken more than two or three feet away. Have returned hope to replace it with a better quality camera