4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy Happy buyer
I bought this little camera for my daughter and very happy choice. Nice pictures and easy to shoot just aim at your subject and press the button. Not the best for professionals but really worth every penny for beginners or carry in your bag purposes.
Published on March 22 2012 by Kaddi

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing for action shots
I bought this camera because of the great price on Amazon, but when I actually tried it out, I was disappointed.

The touch screen had it's benefits and drawbacks, but I was mostly disappointed that this camera cannot take clear pictures of any moving subjects/action without complete blur.

My old Sanyo X1200 had a great shutter speed, and took up to 4...
Published on Dec 10 2011 by Stephanie Cee

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing for action shots, Dec 10 2011
Stephanie Cee (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fujifilm Finepix Z90 14.2 MP Digital Camera (Pink) (Electronics)

My old Sanyo X1200 had a great shutter speed, and took up to 4 shots with one button push (until I dropped it and broke it). The Fujifiln Finepix offered a sports/movement setting, as well as a rapid-shutter-type setting, but neither could provide a clear picture of kids or dogs in movement without the flash. No rapid series of pictures in a row.

As a last attempt, I tried using the feature where the camera takes one shot without the flash and one shot with the flash, but it takes so long, you've missed the action shot you were seeking.

I need to do more homework of my own to find another camera closer to my last one. People using this camera for uncomplicated still photos will probably find it fine, but I returned it because it just couldn't clearly capture the types of pictures I wanted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy Happy buyer, March 22 2012
Kaddi (Kitchener, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews

Fujifilm Finepix Z90 14.2 MP Digital Camera (Pink)
Used & New from: CDN$ 313.84