Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews(2 star).Show all reviews
on December 10, 2011
I bought this camera because of the great price on Amazon, but when I actually tried it out, I was disappointed.

The touch screen had it's benefits and drawbacks, but I was mostly disappointed that this camera cannot take clear pictures of any moving subjects/action without complete blur.

My old Sanyo X1200 had a great shutter speed, and took up to 4 shots with one button push (until I dropped it and broke it). The Fujifiln Finepix offered a sports/movement setting, as well as a rapid-shutter-type setting, but neither could provide a clear picture of kids or dogs in movement without the flash. No rapid series of pictures in a row.

As a last attempt, I tried using the feature where the camera takes one shot without the flash and one shot with the flash, but it takes so long, you've missed the action shot you were seeking.

I need to do more homework of my own to find another camera closer to my last one. People using this camera for uncomplicated still photos will probably find it fine, but I returned it because it just couldn't clearly capture the types of pictures I wanted.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse