5.0 out of 5 stars The Fujifilm HS20 - what a pinnacle of design success!, Nov. 28 2011
This review is from: Fujifilm 16113421 FinePix HS20 16 MP Digital Camera With EXR BSI CMOS High Speed Sensor and Fujinon 30x Wide Angle Optical Zoom Lens (Camera)
I've had my Fujifilm HS20 for about 6 months now - figured it's time to share my experiences with this hi-tech piece of gear. I love it! I haven't used all of the features as of yet but I have taken lots of shots indoors and outdoors in varying light conditions - excellent handling of different conditions (I mainly use the EXR setting). The EXR setting is amazing - especially in shade conditions, keep the flash closed - the exposure is increased automatically, open the flash - the camera detects that the flash is available and uses it, simple! I've also used the panorama feature about 10 times - every one a keeper! Near flawless stitching inside the processor. But the real deal-maker is the zoom - I have taken many shots (over 100) with the zoom fully extended and no tripod (unbelievable!) and about 98 out of 100 shots are as near to perfect as possible! I took a shot of sailboats on the lake - they were at least 3 miles away - and you can easily make out small details on the individual boats. You have to be sensible, brace against something solid, breath in, hold breath, squeeze shutter...to try and make the steadiest shot you can, but it's mainly the image stabilization feature that makes this all work so incredibly well. I'm truly thrilled. The 30X zoom being so handily useable (no extra equipment to carry around) makes this camera a delight to use! Excellent job Fujifilm, Nikon knockoff indeed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars In a word, Awesome., Dec 6 2011
This camera provides the user with the ability to take stunning shots, provided they learn how to use the camera properly. Excellent battery life, software and photo quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great camera, Dec 30 2011
This is my third Finepix. I am still learning all the features. As a wedding photographer it has several features that I prefer over an SLR. The ability to see the image in the viewfinder immediately after capture is a great asset. I know if you blinked without removing the camera from my eye. The flash sync at any shutter speed is another feature I like. I have more control over backgrounds. I can balance an indoor flash photo to a sunny outdoors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Cool., June 9 2012
Cette appareil photos est un peu plus commpliquer que les autre «pointe et click» que j'avais avant mais ça vaut la peine de prendre a manipulé parce que les photo que vous voyez après sur votre ordinateur ou même imprimer sont spectaculaire. J'aime la zoom de 30 fois. Incroyable qu'est ce que tu peut aller chercher. je le recommend pour ceux qu'ils aime prendre les photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed, April 2 2012
I bought this camera back in December and I absolutely love it. The versatility is my favorite feature of this camera, I can be shooting in super macro mode (as close as 1cm from subject) and the next second shooting a bird in a tree at full zoom in a matter of seconds with no lens changing. The manual controls give you a wide range of controls to achieve different affects your after in portrait photography. The only draw back is the External flash with a 4 terminal hot shoe, the less expensive brand flash's will not be compatible so you need to buy the Fuji brand but the EF-42 for $160.00 is a very nice flash which will greatly improve your indoor shots if used properly. Other than that this camera is a definite buy for someone who wants to take their photography to the next level.

ARRAY(0xa9732b84)