march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 8, 2012
This camera I bought and took to Mexico 2 weeks ago. I used it everyday and was in and out of water with it. I banged it against hard surfaces a few times (by mistake of course) and I never had any issues with it. Pictures were great! I would def recommend it!!
on March 18, 2012
This camera was shipped fast, I recieved it 3 days after purchase. We used it for a short time (40 pictures) and liked how it worked however, after 40 pictures the screen stopped powering up. it did take pictures still as we hooked it up to the computer and saw them, but with no view finder there was no way to see what you were taking a picture of. The olympus customer service was difficult to get through to, and a few of the extension options were just looped back to the beginning option again, after a few hangups on their end I got through to a human who gave me a return number. The camera was repaired and returned at no cost other than the shipping to return it. Over all I am pleased with this camera and glad that they took care of repairing it at no charge.
on January 23, 2012
I returned the camera as soon as I found out it did not have a viewfinder.
Je croyais que la partie vitrée correspondait à un viseur. J'ai retourné l'appareil dès que j'ai constaté
que ce n'était pas la cas.
on December 5, 2011
Great product - seems robust enough to handle any accidental knocks. Overall I am very happy and would certainly recommend this camera.
on January 31, 2012
Great little camera for outdoor use. I use a Canon T2i normally but for river fishing trips this was a lot of expensive gear to haul and take care. Also wouldn't do any underwater shots of fish! This little Olympus does the trick, 14MP, fits in a shirt or pant pocket and fully waterproof to 10feet at least. The best part is great underwater pics and videos of fish we catch and release.
on July 2, 2011
I bought this camera for my 11 year old. It takes great pictures, nice underwater shots. A really nice little camera for a good price.
on February 6, 2013
Love this camera. Lots of fun settings and waterproof to boot. would recommend it to anyone. Good price and work great