5.0 out of 5 stars Great Produce
I purchased this product for an older laptop where I installed Windows 7 and the on board Wi-Fi did not work. When I received the product I plugged it in and installed the driver and it worked flawlessly. I have only had this product for 3 days but I recommend this product as it worked great for me.
Published 2 months ago by genhunter

3.0 out of 5 stars USB wireless
Micro Mini USB Wireless is working very satisfactory. Had no trouble setting this item up and will continue using it every day.
Published 2 months ago by Harold C. Grube

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Produce, May 16 2014
This review is from: Micro Mini USB Wireless B/N/G 802.11n WiFi LAN Adapter Windows Vista/XP/7/MAC (Wireless Phone Accessory)

3.0 out of 5 stars USB wireless, May 7 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Sept. 26 2013
1. Popped in Driver CD. 2. Installed. 3. Plugged In Adapter 4. Works great!

Recieved my EDUP EP-N8508 Nano USB Wireless Card for $8 (With Shipping). Works Great and I would recommend this product to anyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good further than 2 metres from wireless router., Feb. 8 2012
F. Khan (Toronto, CA) - See all my reviews
And even at 2m mark, it receives poorly. I haven't tried sitting with it very close to the router, but then I would just use an ethernet cable, won't I?

The only reason I bought this was my longer USB wireless adapter broke by bending and that risk is recurring due to the nature of a 3-inch protrusion from the laptop's USB side. So I figured a smaller sized USB adapter will not pry so easily, and be all the better especially when marketed as 802.11 G (which is supposed to mean fast!).

I can only confirm this adapter will not break easily. If you're looking for something that downloads at reasonable speeds, this is not for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect 11n for Win7, FIXED Problem with Mint 17/Ubuntu 14.04, July 21 2014
J$B (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Tiny, great price, shipped free and very quick with another item. Plugged into the back of a Lenovo desktop box, excellent 72mb/s 11n reception with W7 with modem/router ten feet away. Required the CD/Rom, driver installed without a hitch. Can't tell from the ethernet cable on Windows.

Adapter was immediately recognized by Linux Mint 17 (Ubuntu 14.04) but only performed at half speed, including half-speed DSL performance. Deducting a Star for obsolete driver. However the fix for thee problem is neatly provided here:

sites.google.com/site/easylinuxtipsproject/reserve-7

The wi-fi adapter is now working identically on Linux and Windows, and the DSL speed is the same as over ethernet. It requires use of the Terminal and installation of some packages along with the updated driver. I always test bright Linux ideas on a Live USB before risking my hard drive installation, and advise the same here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, July 14 2014
Max Entropy (British Columbia) - See all my reviews
Great value - you can spend a lot more before getting any better performance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12 2014
very very good exelent

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, June 28 2014
When I bought this I wasn't sure how well it would work considering how low the price was but this thing works great. I've had it for a few months and have never had any problems with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, May 18 2014
Installed software and driver, windows did not start, unable to restore windows to last restore point. Did a system recovery and spent next three hours doing updates, re-installing programs and files from backup.
Recommend this product to your worst enemies only.

3.0 out of 5 stars USB Wireless adapter, May 16 2014
shipped fast didnt care for the packaging could of been shipped with smaller packaging having the issue of it automatically disconnecting alot thought it was the router replaced it still disconnects tried it at a home and work still disconnects from whatever computer its plugged into