boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout biss Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Showing 21-30 of 269 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on April 26, 2014
Big Star Wars fan here, this, of course, is a must have. Love watching all the episodes in HD. Great quality and presentation in the case and booklet style disc holder. Recommended for any Star Wars fans out there, current or future ones.
on September 23, 2011
There are enough reviews about the quality of the video, but I'm here to let you know about the packaging. It's a little interesting. First off, the 6 movies and French title are on the cellophane plastic covering the box, so once you unrwap there is no sign of French, which is nice and clean looking. I find a lot of Blu-ray cases look sort of muddy with both English and French titles.

Anyway, once unwrapped, there is a box slip that covers the actual cardboard Blu-ray case. The case that holds all of the disks is basically like a sturdy book... the left side has a painting representing something relevant from the adjacent disk, and the right side is... you guessed it... the disk. So there are 9 pages to this cardboard book package. When I first saw the photos, I was worried... I've had problems with scratching in the past with packaging that isn't plastic'but this actually seems to be pretty solid. Behind the disks, there is a glossy coating so that the disks don't get scratched if they spin around, or when you slip them in and out of the case.

So that's my overview of the packaging. I'd recommend taking a look at the pictures on [...] if you want a better idea of what everything looks like.
on June 5, 2014
These movies are so awesome! They have a terrific story line and even better action. With the blu-ray technology, there no doubt that these would be awesome to watch. I recommend these movies to anyone who has not seen these movie.
on March 14, 2014
Ok George Lucas you got me again. I bought the complete series on VHS when they came out. Then bought them on DVD years later. Now once again on Blu ray and of course the Blu ray looks the best. Must have for all star wars fans.
on July 21, 2015
For any fan of Star Wars, this box set is a must. The Blu-ray discs are such amazing quality: the sound and video is absolutely amazing. I ordered this when it was first released and years later it's still great to watch.
on September 16, 2014
The quality of the movies are excellent. The 5.1 sound and 1080p HD picture sounds and looks awesome. There is also tons of bonus content. Well worth the $90. I am not here to critique the content of the movies, however.
on January 19, 2015
I had never seen the star wars movies as incredible as that may seem, and it was about time. This is a nice compilation of the Star Wars saga, presented as a hard cover book. A little pricy but for me it was worth it.
on March 10, 2014
I am a Star Wars fan since the movie came out first in 1977 and my last ones were in VHS, so for me this was a great improvement. The image is great, the colors are great and everything seems much better. We love it!
on January 18, 2016
My husband and daughter were having a Star Wars marathon but we were missing the first three episodes. To have all of them in one case is nice and there is a ton of extra footage included for those who like it.
on May 6, 2015
I had to return this item because I didn't realize it was Bluray - but it looks fantastic and the extra discs would have been great I'm sure. I was so sad to have to return it, as my son is a huge Starwars fan.