march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Showing 21-30 of 309 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on January 31, 2013
The product itself is excellent. The contents on some of them I'll leave you to debate amongst yourselves. *lol*

Only gripe I have quality wise would be some of the scenes in the original trilogy just don't hold up as well when upscaled to 1080p. A bit grainy, especially on Tatooine. And some of the matte lines in some of the space battles are even more obvious. That's part of the charm at this point though I suppose. ;-)
on November 30, 2013
Your Star Wars is cheaper at Costco - $72.99 on a regular basis. Good luck selling these on Amazon!
So, if you want to sell your overstock how about lowering the price to $59.99 - I may just consider it then.
So long and thanks for all the fish!
on June 20, 2013
Of course the movies are spectacular but the reason I bought this set was to have a boxed set not just individual movies. the packaging is like a book and very nice looking although I am a bit worried that the discs may get rub marks from the cardboard
on April 26, 2014
Big Star Wars fan here, this, of course, is a must have. Love watching all the episodes in HD. Great quality and presentation in the case and booklet style disc holder. Recommended for any Star Wars fans out there, current or future ones.
on September 23, 2011
There are enough reviews about the quality of the video, but I'm here to let you know about the packaging. It's a little interesting. First off, the 6 movies and French title are on the cellophane plastic covering the box, so once you unrwap there is no sign of French, which is nice and clean looking. I find a lot of Blu-ray cases look sort of muddy with both English and French titles.

Anyway, once unwrapped, there is a box slip that covers the actual cardboard Blu-ray case. The case that holds all of the disks is basically like a sturdy book... the left side has a painting representing something relevant from the adjacent disk, and the right side is... you guessed it... the disk. So there are 9 pages to this cardboard book package. When I first saw the photos, I was worried... I've had problems with scratching in the past with packaging that isn't plastic'but this actually seems to be pretty solid. Behind the disks, there is a glossy coating so that the disks don't get scratched if they spin around, or when you slip them in and out of the case.

So that's my overview of the packaging. I'd recommend taking a look at the pictures on [...] if you want a better idea of what everything looks like.
on June 5, 2014
These movies are so awesome! They have a terrific story line and even better action. With the blu-ray technology, there no doubt that these would be awesome to watch. I recommend these movies to anyone who has not seen these movie.
on March 14, 2014
Ok George Lucas you got me again. I bought the complete series on VHS when they came out. Then bought them on DVD years later. Now once again on Blu ray and of course the Blu ray looks the best. Must have for all star wars fans.
on July 21, 2015
For any fan of Star Wars, this box set is a must. The Blu-ray discs are such amazing quality: the sound and video is absolutely amazing. I ordered this when it was first released and years later it's still great to watch.
on September 16, 2014
The quality of the movies are excellent. The 5.1 sound and 1080p HD picture sounds and looks awesome. There is also tons of bonus content. Well worth the $90. I am not here to critique the content of the movies, however.
on January 19, 2015
I had never seen the star wars movies as incredible as that may seem, and it was about time. This is a nice compilation of the Star Wars saga, presented as a hard cover book. A little pricy but for me it was worth it.