Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Cook All-New Kindle Paperwhite Music Deals Store Fall Tools

Showing 11-14 of 14 reviews(1 star)show all reviews
on September 11, 2011
Please boycott Lucas until he starts treating his fans/customers with some respect. Eventually this material will be public domain, and then we can see the original versions again.
on May 31, 2011
Phantom Menance,1999, pretty boring, but good last half hour.
Attack of the clones,2002, pretty boring and degenerates into a cartoon near the end.
Revenge of the sith,2005,its OK but half of it seems to be filler and ads for toys and action figures.
Star Wars,1977,it was great in 1977 but in 2011 its just OK and its ruined by the prequels, the best part of Star Wars is the look on Obi Wans face when Luke asks him how his father died.
Empire strikes back,1980, theres so many changes it doesn't seem like the same movie from 1980.
Return of the Jedi,1983, once again boring, the final confict on the death star is good but ewoks suck to the max, in fact the ewoks basically ruin the movie, and i bet you wish you had some rare ewok action figures !!!
And if its not the ewoks that wreck the movie its that stupid jedi rocks song they stupidly added !!!

From a nostalgic point of view i would give this blu ray set five stars, thats five stars !!!
From a technical point of view i would give this blu ray set five star, thats five stars !!!
But from todays point of view and the fact i've paid for these movies before = one star !!!

If you want to get a good blu ray set, try season one of the TV series LOST, it will blow your mind compared to the juvenile story lines from MR George Lucas and his attempt to explain why Greedo shoots first stories.
Do you know why it was so important to change history and make Greedo shoot first?
If you do you're probably one of the idiots who gives this five stars.

Belive me I was once a huge star wars fans, but with Jedi wisdom I've realized star wars is mediocre junk for morons who are afraid to let go of the past and embrace a new future with new ideas and new potential.
Remember one of the most important messages from star wars is not to be attached and to be able to let go.
Therefore none of you will ever be Jedis.

If you give me a not helpful vote because you don't like what I say it means your stupid.
Theres a differance between liking what I say and being helpful, so are you stupid???
You must be stupid if you think my review isn't helpful because i'm giving you good advice.

Try season one of LOST on blu ray, you'll be glad you did and if you don't think thats helpful, you are stupid.
So please give me a not helpful vote because I would like to know how many star wars fans are stupid.
So go have fun with your Jedi rocks song and ewoks blinking eyes and Darth Vader yelling, NO
As for me i'm going to live in the future and not the past, because that past doesn't exist anymore.

And if you are really into Star Wars, why are you wasting your time with these movies when you could be on line playing the, Knights Of The Old Republic, video game. Knights Of The Old Republic, just blows the original star wars out of the water 100 times over.

As a final note, December 30th 2011, I'ld like to say on the american amazon.com website, this star wars boxset has been reviewed by 1950 people and 1061 give it one star.

ONE STAR
on November 29, 2011
Ordered this item, as did others. Received notice that it was in the mail and should arrive by Nov. 22nd. But nothing has arrived as of this date. I did email the seller to see what is going on, but they didn't respond. It didn't leave me any choice but to file a claim to get my money back. Now I have to wait for another sale and see if I can get this again....
on September 11, 2011
Nobody I know owns a blu-ray player... not a single person.
I'm completely digital now and don't really have a DVD player except the one in my aging laptop.

I guess I'll go buy the DVD version and rip it to disk so I can actually watch it with my family (still legal in Canada, for your own reasonable use).