5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars: The Complete Saga (blu ray)...by George (Lucas), the Force is finally with us all....
VIDEO:

The films were mastered using MPEG-4 AVC 1080p 2.35:1 in 50GB Blu ray discs. There are a total of 9 discs, including lots and lots of supplements.

MOVIES:

THE PREQUEL:

Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace (blu ray) film released 1999
Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of The Clones (blu ray) film released 2002...
Published on Sept. 16 2011 by Dr. Joseph Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Note CARDBOARD Sleeve Packaging!
For this being the complete saga of Star Wars, I expected higher quality packaging. The paper sleeves leave me cringing at the thought of removing the discs to watch a movie. Hard cardboard surface against disc ... sad really. This review is NOT a reflection of the actual movies, but of the presentation of media source.
Published 11 months ago by Belle S

‹ Previous | 19 10 1119 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally on Bluray, Dec 28 2012
TheRazor - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) Box Set - [9-Disc Blu-ray] (Bilingual) (Blu-ray)
If you're like me, you want to transcend all the nerd-rage of hardcore fans and enjoy ALL 6 movies. This set lets you do just that and tweaks some older CGI to bring it up to modern standards. Sound is all excellent and I don't miss 7.1 when 6.1 sounds this good (especially when 7.1 wasn't around in 1977 anyway).

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars: The Complete Series Blu ray, July 18 2012
Checked all discs and movies came as advertised and at a great price. A must have collection for any Star wars aficionados.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, April 10 2012
Ive bought these movies about 4 times over the past 15 years. Well, various versions of the older films that is. Im hoping this will be the last time. They look awesome. I wasnt expecting an improvement over dvd quality but there was and its great. The sound is awesome too. Its great that the extras didnt really overlap with the dvd releases. Havent watched the Phantom Menace yet though. Its the only Star wars movie I tend to skip while watching them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy again!, Dec 8 2014
As usual, I'm happy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars imbattable!, Oct. 24 2011
la franchise de star wars est tellement riche et la qualité des blue ray est vraiment super , la différance est vraiment apprécié sur la saga classique.

4.0 out of 5 stars Visually Spectacular, Oct. 17 2011
While I'm not going to comment on the "minor changes" that were made in this box set (as I've only watched The Phantom Menace thus far). The Audio/Visuals sound/look AMAZING! Blu-ray is definitely how this was meant to be enjoyed.

5.0 out of 5 stars more than i expected, Oct. 17 2011
I have wanted this item since i heard it was going to be released. I was amazed at the cost savings by purchasing it through amazon, but was a little leary that it wouldnt be the same as the higher priced box sets at retail stores. It is exactly the same as the retail stores, and the quality of the blu ray re-make is unbelievable. Definately worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars THEEEEE Box Set!, Oct. 16 2011
Even though I know they'll be another greater and better box set in future, this set is awesome! Beautiful case and includes all six movies. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars Blue Ray, Oct. 14 2011
This is an awesome collection of all six movies. Very nicely packaged with lots of extras and all the quality you would expect from Blue-ray.

5.0 out of 5 stars All the right reason to have it !, Oct. 10 2011
What can I say, It's Star Wars in BD with Full Documentary. A must for all Sci-Fi lover out there.

‹ Previous | 19 10 1119 | Next ›