5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars: The Complete Saga (blu ray)...by George (Lucas), the Force is finally with us all....
VIDEO:

The films were mastered using MPEG-4 AVC 1080p 2.35:1 in 50GB Blu ray discs. There are a total of 9 discs, including lots and lots of supplements.

MOVIES:

THE PREQUEL:

Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace (blu ray) film released 1999
Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of The Clones (blu ray) film released 2002...
Published on Sept. 16 2011 by Dr. Joseph Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning: this complete saga package has "updated" versions of ...
Warning: this complete saga package has "updated" versions of the movies. I prefer the original. I thought I should leave a comment to warn other buyers.
Published 2 months ago by Enjin

‹ Previous | 1 2 323 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars The Bonus features added on there where cool even though I tought there would have more and ..., April 18 2015
This review is from: Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) Box Set - [9-Disc Blu-ray] (Bilingual) (Blu-ray)
The high def of the BluRay is simply a must for any star wars fan.The Bonus features added on there where cool even though I tought there would have more and that they'd be longer (and a bit more interesting for those first two bonus disc)

5.0 out of 5 stars ENJOYED IT!, Feb. 6 2015
We watched this set in one sitting, it's definitely a must watch if you love sci-fi and adventure. I also completed watching Star Trek but I really enjoyed Star Wars more. Get the box set, you'll really love and enjoy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, Sept. 16 2014
The quality of the movies are excellent. The 5.1 sound and 1080p HD picture sounds and looks awesome. There is also tons of bonus content. Well worth the $90. I am not here to critique the content of the movies, however.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a nice compilation of the Star Wars saga, Jan. 19 2015
I had never seen the star wars movies as incredible as that may seem, and it was about time. This is a nice compilation of the Star Wars saga, presented as a hard cover book. A little pricy but for me it was worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase.... except I didn't have a Bluray player, May 6 2015
I had to return this item because I didn't realize it was Bluray - but it looks fantastic and the extra discs would have been great I'm sure. I was so sad to have to return it, as my son is a huge Starwars fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best series of all time, Dec 17 2014
For the price I pay, really worth it, one of the best series of all time, and for me the best of all time, talking about the 4-5-6, the first 2 prequels were okay and the last revenge of the sith was good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent collection, Oct. 23 2011
The Star Wars blu-ray collection is far superior than the dvd collection. The original series (IV-VI) is a little grainy on some of the close ups in the darker scenes but that can be expected given the age of the source. The detail on the space scenes and ships is phenomenal. As an added bonus the entire collection fits into a small book which is easy to store and transport. The blu-rays take a little bit longer than most to boot up but utlimately who cares. Not sure why but there is back-to-back 20th century fox intros for each episode. Hope this review helps others. Cheers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lucas Arts has done an amazing job adding several second, Jan. 17 2015
Lucas Arts has done an amazing job adding several second, or split second scenes to the original series, and THX. I wish Lucas Arts would re-release the originals without edits and without additions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work perfectly and was vary impressed with the set and ..., July 5 2014
Work perfectly and was vary impressed with the set and how the docs are displayed also the quality of the DVDs where crystal clear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3 2014
Gabriel Daniel (Montreal, Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
Très bon service et produit.
Merci,