5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars: The Complete Saga (blu ray)...by George (Lucas), the Force is finally with us all....
VIDEO:

The films were mastered using MPEG-4 AVC 1080p 2.35:1 in 50GB Blu ray discs. There are a total of 9 discs, including lots and lots of supplements.

MOVIES:

THE PREQUEL:

Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace (blu ray) film released 1999
Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of The Clones (blu ray) film released 2002...
Published on Sept. 16 2011 by Dr. Joseph Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Many personal issues...
The original trilogy (without any 1997 added special effects, that is) isn't there (that was to be expected), but also, the special features of Episodes 4, 5 and 6 (the documentaries, interviews, trailers, etc.) isn't here anymore. Episodes 1, 2 and 3's second discs are nowhere to be found either.

Be careful before buying. Special features aficionados, keep...
Published 3 months ago by Simon Bergeron

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the whole set., March 10 2014
Cape Bretoner (Montreal, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) Box Set [9-Disc Blu-ray] (Bilingual) (Blu-ray)
I am a Star Wars fan since the movie came out first in 1977 and my last ones were in VHS, so for me this was a great improvement. The image is great, the colors are great and everything seems much better. We love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars only because it isn't the original cuts, March 5 2014
The day the original cuts of these movies are released I give five stars, until then it's four stars and a battle cry of "Han Shot First!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Génial, Feb. 15 2014
Rapport qualité prix super, car tous des films Blue Ray de première qualité pas très cher pour l'ensemble ! Bon achat

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Collecting, Feb. 6 2014
Yes, the cardboard flip holders take a bit of struggling to pull out a disc, but the discs are OK and the additional material discs have some great content for the fanatic buff. I found the material interesting... If one can find this collection at a good price, it is worthy of the shelf space and the occasional popcorn night.

I purchased through amazon from a private reseller business in Quebec. Great service, and they took a beating on the shipping to honor their sale via amazon. I would consider a purchase from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collectors' package, Feb. 3 2014
I got this for my husband for Christmas and he loves it.
Great gift for fans, includes all the episodes and also the blu ray edits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Jan. 30 2014
Well re-mastered, picture and sound are excellent. A great improvement on episodes 4, 5 and 6 from the original releases. A great Saga to watch for any age.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have the complete saga, Jan. 27 2014
However, the quality of the older episodes is not that great. I am still happy with the purchase however. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my husband, Jan. 20 2014
I bought this when it was on sale and cannot complain about the price. My husband loves the movies and it is a great present to give.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never gets old, Jan. 11 2014
The Star Wars movies are classic si-fi. They have everything, action, romance, and comedy. It is a timeless saga that I hope will be reflected in the coming movies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, Jan. 4 2014
I got this a couple of years ago to watch with my two sons. It had quickly turned them into Star Wars fans.

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›