5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars: The Complete Saga (blu ray)...by George (Lucas), the Force is finally with us all....
VIDEO:

The films were mastered using MPEG-4 AVC 1080p 2.35:1 in 50GB Blu ray discs. There are a total of 9 discs, including lots and lots of supplements.

MOVIES:

THE PREQUEL:

Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace (blu ray) film released 1999
Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of The Clones (blu ray) film released 2002...
Published on Sept. 16 2011 by Dr. Joseph Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Note CARDBOARD Sleeve Packaging!
For this being the complete saga of Star Wars, I expected higher quality packaging. The paper sleeves leave me cringing at the thought of removing the discs to watch a movie. Hard cardboard surface against disc ... sad really. This review is NOT a reflection of the actual movies, but of the presentation of media source.
Published 11 months ago by Belle S

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 419 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great movie, May 26 2014
This review is from: Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) Box Set - [9-Disc Blu-ray] (Bilingual) (Blu-ray)
great movie at a good price too bad they stopped making the star wars series would of liked more of them to watch

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, May 20 2014
Excellent quality. Chapter 4, 5 and 6 looked much better than original (the quality of the picture is excellent).
There are 3 extra discs !

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars: The complete Saga, May 9 2014
Star Wars: The complete Saga was well worth the buy! It comes in a neat little box that doesn't take up much room but has all of the movies. This was a great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have, April 26 2014
Big Star Wars fan here, this, of course, is a must have. Love watching all the episodes in HD. Great quality and presentation in the case and booklet style disc holder. Recommended for any Star Wars fans out there, current or future ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars In a galaxy far far away!, April 25 2014
What can you say pic quality awesome sound compared to my old video copies is night and day! Having it all on one DVD collection priceless

5.0 out of 5 stars "THE BEST" great movies of all time!, April 18 2014
Saw all movies in the theaters, loved them, bought movies on thx vhs when they came out!, then bought them again on dvd thx, just love star wars, great special effects, unreal picture , great sound, brings you back to when you were still a kid!, All the new kids of this era will experience them too, and now with them making more movies, it should be great! This collection is very good, you tend to forget just how good it was, love the new blueray picture, and the sound is truly fantastic, and yes I play it on my unreal theater now, 7.4 system, <4 subs> Panasonic zt reference 65'' plasma tv, yes truly unreal picture, though my onkyo txnr 828 7.2 receiver, polk ar9 fronts, energy Veratas center, mission 2 way/3way speaker sets, Klisph back surrounds, Yes this series of movies is unreal, just love it, would highly recommend it to anyone, better price than even Costco, Ai waited a while till I bought it, very glad I did, love the collection, if your a Starwars lover then this is for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 10 2014
My husband kept complaining that he did not have this series, bought it for him for his bday. It shipped super fast, and the price was great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars Saga, March 28 2014
J. Ward "J Ward" (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Boughts this set as a birthday present for my grandsons (and family), they are great Star Wars fans and loved the set. Would definitely recommend and the price is right!

5.0 out of 5 stars all the movies redone in HD, March 14 2014
Ok George Lucas you got me again. I bought the complete series on VHS when they came out. Then bought them on DVD years later. Now once again on Blu ray and of course the Blu ray looks the best. Must have for all star wars fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the whole set., March 10 2014
Cape Bretoner (Montreal, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
I am a Star Wars fan since the movie came out first in 1977 and my last ones were in VHS, so for me this was a great improvement. The image is great, the colors are great and everything seems much better. We love it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 419 | Next ›