5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars: The Complete Saga (blu ray)...by George (Lucas), the Force is finally with us all....
VIDEO:

The films were mastered using MPEG-4 AVC 1080p 2.35:1 in 50GB Blu ray discs. There are a total of 9 discs, including lots and lots of supplements.

MOVIES:

THE PREQUEL:

Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace (blu ray) film released 1999
Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of The Clones (blu ray) film released 2002...
Published on Sept. 16 2011 by Dr. Joseph Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning: this complete saga package has "updated" versions of ...
Warning: this complete saga package has "updated" versions of the movies. I prefer the original. I thought I should leave a comment to warn other buyers.
Published 4 months ago by Enjin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 425 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent collection, just wish unaltered originals were also included ..., Jan. 26 2015
This review is from: Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) Box Set - [9-Disc Blu-ray] (Bilingual) (Blu-ray)
Decent collection, just wish unaltered originals were also included (wishful thinking). Other than that, for some reason, the extras disk 3 doesn't work on my blu-ray drive (can't even read), even though every other blu-ray disc works. I even ordered a replacement but the same thing happens. Oh, well, off to the torrents we go...

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best series ever made, March 19 2013
Star wars..I remember the first time I saw it in a theatre in 1974. It was great and still is. Of course back then the
special effects were not as sophisticated as the later episodes..but still..Harrison Ford is the greatest.
I'm still watching the later episodes..and it's 40 years later. These are timeless classics.

4.0 out of 5 stars This will always be a classic, Jan. 2 2014
I don't think that this series will ever fade away entirely. The special effects and story line were well done. If there was anything that didn't make sense it was the constant attempt to make the good side of the 'force' strictly passive, in order to destroy evil you will have to be angry with evil.

5.0 out of 5 stars best purchase ever!, Jan. 9 2015
very fast delivery got it 2 business days before estimated delivery date very good condition, still in factory seal, worth every penny for any Star Wars fan out there, 3 bonus content blu-ray disk packed full of awesome stuff looking forward to rewatching everything in this box set very satisfied

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent set!, Jan. 31 2013
The product itself is excellent. The contents on some of them I'll leave you to debate amongst yourselves. *lol*

Only gripe I have quality wise would be some of the scenes in the original trilogy just don't hold up as well when upscaled to 1080p. A bit grainy, especially on Tatooine. And some of the matte lines in some of the space battles are even more obvious. That's part of the charm at this point though I suppose. ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a deal?, Nov. 30 2013
DM (Vancouver, BC) - See all my reviews
Your Star Wars is cheaper at Costco - $72.99 on a regular basis. Good luck selling these on Amazon!
So, if you want to sell your overstock how about lowering the price to $59.99 - I may just consider it then.
So long and thanks for all the fish!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome packaging, June 20 2013
Of course the movies are spectacular but the reason I bought this set was to have a boxed set not just individual movies. the packaging is like a book and very nice looking although I am a bit worried that the discs may get rub marks from the cardboard

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have, April 26 2014
Big Star Wars fan here, this, of course, is a must have. Love watching all the episodes in HD. Great quality and presentation in the case and booklet style disc holder. Recommended for any Star Wars fans out there, current or future ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Packaging, Sept. 23 2011
There are enough reviews about the quality of the video, but I'm here to let you know about the packaging. It's a little interesting. First off, the 6 movies and French title are on the cellophane plastic covering the box, so once you unrwap there is no sign of French, which is nice and clean looking. I find a lot of Blu-ray cases look sort of muddy with both English and French titles.

Anyway, once unwrapped, there is a box slip that covers the actual cardboard Blu-ray case. The case that holds all of the disks is basically like a sturdy book... the left side has a painting representing something relevant from the adjacent disk, and the right side is... you guessed it... the disk. So there are 9 pages to this cardboard book package. When I first saw the photos, I was worried... I've had problems with scratching in the past with packaging that isn't plastic'but this actually seems to be pretty solid. Behind the disks, there is a glossy coating so that the disks don't get scratched if they spin around, or when you slip them in and out of the case.

So that's my overview of the packaging. I'd recommend taking a look at the pictures on [...] if you want a better idea of what everything looks like.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Bonus features added on there where cool even though I tought there would have more and ..., April 18 2015
The high def of the BluRay is simply a must for any star wars fan.The Bonus features added on there where cool even though I tought there would have more and that they'd be longer (and a bit more interesting for those first two bonus disc)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 425 | Next ›