5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars: The Complete Saga (blu ray)...by George (Lucas), the Force is finally with us all....
VIDEO:

The films were mastered using MPEG-4 AVC 1080p 2.35:1 in 50GB Blu ray discs. There are a total of 9 discs, including lots and lots of supplements.

MOVIES:

THE PREQUEL:

Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace (blu ray) film released 1999
Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of The Clones (blu ray) film released 2002...
Published on Sept. 16 2011 by Dr. Joseph Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Many personal issues...
The original trilogy (without any 1997 added special effects, that is) isn't there (that was to be expected), but also, the special features of Episodes 4, 5 and 6 (the documentaries, interviews, trailers, etc.) isn't here anymore. Episodes 1, 2 and 3's second discs are nowhere to be found either.

Be careful before buying. Special features aficionados, keep...
Published 7 months ago by Simon Bergeron

‹ Previous | 17 8 916 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 27 2014
This review is from: Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) Box Set - [9-Disc Blu-ray] (Bilingual) (Blu-ray)
good price, arrived quickly, I'm pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE FORCE, July 20 2014
A wonderful science fiction series.A great set of movies.

5.0 out of 5 stars almost like a book with nice art, July 19 2014
Neat disc holder, almost like a book with nice art.

3.0 out of 5 stars Note CARDBOARD Sleeve Packaging!, Jan. 5 2014
For this being the complete saga of Star Wars, I expected higher quality packaging. The paper sleeves leave me cringing at the thought of removing the discs to watch a movie. Hard cardboard surface against disc ... sad really. This review is NOT a reflection of the actual movies, but of the presentation of media source.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great in HD, Jan. 14 2013
Johan F. Apon (Edmonton, Canada) - See all my reviews
It was great watching the orginal three, and all the extras. I still need to watch to newer three. I have to admit taht I did not enjoy the newer films as much as the orginal first three films. Watch I enjoy about the teh Blue Ray is qaulity of picture & sound, I have the orginal box set in VHS,and ther eis simply no comparison.

I love the sound coming through the sub woofer.

Great Fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars No need for an explanation, Dec 30 2012
Ben Kenobi says; "They didn't. But we are meant to think they did. These tracks are side by side. Sandpeople always ride single file to hide their numbers."

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally on Bluray, Dec 28 2012
If you're like me, you want to transcend all the nerd-rage of hardcore fans and enjoy ALL 6 movies. This set lets you do just that and tweaks some older CGI to bring it up to modern standards. Sound is all excellent and I don't miss 7.1 when 6.1 sounds this good (especially when 7.1 wasn't around in 1977 anyway).

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars: The Complete Series Blu ray, July 18 2012
Checked all discs and movies came as advertised and at a great price. A must have collection for any Star wars aficionados.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, April 10 2012
Ive bought these movies about 4 times over the past 15 years. Well, various versions of the older films that is. Im hoping this will be the last time. They look awesome. I wasnt expecting an improvement over dvd quality but there was and its great. The sound is awesome too. Its great that the extras didnt really overlap with the dvd releases. Havent watched the Phantom Menace yet though. Its the only Star wars movie I tend to skip while watching them.

5.0 out of 5 stars imbattable!, Oct. 24 2011
la franchise de star wars est tellement riche et la qualité des blue ray est vraiment super , la différance est vraiment apprécié sur la saga classique.

‹ Previous | 17 8 916 | Next ›