5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars: The Complete Saga (blu ray)...by George (Lucas), the Force is finally with us all....
VIDEO:

The films were mastered using MPEG-4 AVC 1080p 2.35:1 in 50GB Blu ray discs. There are a total of 9 discs, including lots and lots of supplements.

MOVIES:

THE PREQUEL:

Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace (blu ray) film released 1999
Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of The Clones (blu ray) film released 2002...
Published on Sept. 16 2011 by Dr. Joseph Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Note CARDBOARD Sleeve Packaging!
For this being the complete saga of Star Wars, I expected higher quality packaging. The paper sleeves leave me cringing at the thought of removing the discs to watch a movie. Hard cardboard surface against disc ... sad really. This review is NOT a reflection of the actual movies, but of the presentation of media source.
Published 11 months ago by Belle S

‹ Previous | 17 8 919 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Better quality then I remember. Concise., Oct. 23 2011
This review is from: Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) Box Set - [9-Disc Blu-ray] (Bilingual) (Blu-ray)
I am more of a star trek fan but if you like movies, you have to get the Star Wars Collection. They are not great and like some of the good movies I we loved 10-20 years ago, they are dated now. The quality of the movies are exponentially better then anything before. If you want to get star wars, get it on bluray. Not a bad deal if you get a discount on the price on amazon. I don't care too much about the special features since I am not a fanatic, they are ok. The best bonus thing that I thought with the set is the unique "book-like" bluray case.
Bottom Line: If you are thinking of getting it, get it... but on sale 'cause they movies are not that great by today's standard and special effects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, Oct. 20 2011
Couldn't ask for a better saga, starwars on bluray!!!
Awesome quality, stuning visuals, clear crisp, Amazing!!
You need this in your collection ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Packaging, Sept. 23 2011
There are enough reviews about the quality of the video, but I'm here to let you know about the packaging. It's a little interesting. First off, the 6 movies and French title are on the cellophane plastic covering the box, so once you unrwap there is no sign of French, which is nice and clean looking. I find a lot of Blu-ray cases look sort of muddy with both English and French titles.

Anyway, once unwrapped, there is a box slip that covers the actual cardboard Blu-ray case. The case that holds all of the disks is basically like a sturdy book... the left side has a painting representing something relevant from the adjacent disk, and the right side is... you guessed it... the disk. So there are 9 pages to this cardboard book package. When I first saw the photos, I was worried... I've had problems with scratching in the past with packaging that isn't plastic'but this actually seems to be pretty solid. Behind the disks, there is a glossy coating so that the disks don't get scratched if they spin around, or when you slip them in and out of the case.

So that's my overview of the packaging. I'd recommend taking a look at the pictures on [...] if you want a better idea of what everything looks like.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been told it is great and they are enjoying every minute of it, Oct. 18 2014
This was a gift. I have been told it is great and they are enjoying every minute of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, Nov. 20 2014
Nicely put together package. Can't go wrong with Stars Wars in Blu-ray.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... star wars fan you have to have it very good. Better then VHS, Aug. 29 2014
If your a star wars fan you have to have it very good. Better then VHS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Aug. 13 2014
Love the little book they come in. Better than individual cases.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 27 2014
good price, arrived quickly, I'm pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE FORCE, July 20 2014
A wonderful science fiction series.A great set of movies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound and color, Aug. 23 2014
what can I say, its STAR WARS. Great sound and color.

‹ Previous | 17 8 919 | Next ›