5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars: The Complete Saga (blu ray)...by George (Lucas), the Force is finally with us all....
VIDEO:

The films were mastered using MPEG-4 AVC 1080p 2.35:1 in 50GB Blu ray discs. There are a total of 9 discs, including lots and lots of supplements.

MOVIES:

THE PREQUEL:

Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace (blu ray) film released 1999
Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of The Clones (blu ray) film released 2002...
Published on Sept. 16 2011 by Dr. Joseph Lee

Warning: this complete saga package has "updated" versions of the movies. I prefer the original. I thought I should leave a comment to warn other buyers.
Published 11 days ago by Enjin

‹ Previous | 17 8 921 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning: this complete saga package has "updated" versions of ..., March 18 2015
This review is from: Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) Box Set - [9-Disc Blu-ray] (Bilingual) (Blu-ray)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good movies but the collection comes in crappy cardboard sleeves, March 19 2015
Good movies but the collection comes in crappy cardboard sleeves. Again, I suggest the one gets blank BluRay cases and put them in those for safe keeping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Box Set!, Jan. 9 2015
Excellent! Great box set to have. Hours of entertainment for existing Star Wars fans and great introduction to those who are new. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Haven't viewed the films for years but really looking forward ..., Sept. 6 2014
Haven't viewed the films for years but really looking forward to it !
It'll be a blast from the past !

5.0 out of 5 stars For any Star wars fan, Feb. 23 2015
For anyone would like all the star wars movies in Nice blu-ray HD for you to enjoy at home

5.0 out of 5 stars A merry christmas to starwars!, Nov. 30 2011
Some of the best movies ever made! Great picture quality. The sound is set with a very wide range from very loud explosions and thrusters to soft quiet dialogue. The volume has to be turned up to catch all the sound ranges. Every movie has its different sound scales. Very happy with the bonus discs, lots of material to enjoy in memory for a perfect toast to the completion of the saga!

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars Blu-Ray, Nov. 3 2011
The Star Wars blu-ray is one of the cleanest picture i have so far,i would even say its better than avatar for picture quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars My first Star Wars purchase!, Oct. 26 2011
F. Laforge (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
Not being a true fanboy, I never purchased the original VHS, then DVD versions of the movies, so this was my frist real Star Wars movie purchase and I'm happy with what I received. I'll admin that I would rather have had the original versions of the first 3 movies because I'm not a big fan of all the extra creatures they added in the re-releases. I've only managed to get through the first "Extras" disk, and that's a bit disappointing too. Not much content.

THe good: Episodes I, II, & III in HD surround sound. The opening battle scene of Revenge of the Sith will blow your mind.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better quality then I remember. Concise., Oct. 23 2011
I am more of a star trek fan but if you like movies, you have to get the Star Wars Collection. They are not great and like some of the good movies I we loved 10-20 years ago, they are dated now. The quality of the movies are exponentially better then anything before. If you want to get star wars, get it on bluray. Not a bad deal if you get a discount on the price on amazon. I don't care too much about the special features since I am not a fanatic, they are ok. The best bonus thing that I thought with the set is the unique "book-like" bluray case.
Bottom Line: If you are thinking of getting it, get it... but on sale 'cause they movies are not that great by today's standard and special effects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, Oct. 20 2011
Couldn't ask for a better saga, starwars on bluray!!!
Awesome quality, stuning visuals, clear crisp, Amazing!!
You need this in your collection ;)

‹ Previous | 17 8 921 | Next ›