summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on May 28, 2016
Love it! my family has watched them over and over!
on May 9, 2016
Amazing movies. But dvds do not play in Canadian dvd players. Keeps telling me to check regional code. :/
on April 22, 2016
Good Movie. Great Experience. A++
on April 18, 2016
Wow, am I EVER glad I was still able to get this DVD collection, as it is all but GONE from the retail world now! For those of you out there like me (fans of the original theatrical movies who grew up as a little boy or girl watching them every weekend with your brothers and sisters), THIS is the ultimate collection! And, as other reviewers have mentioned as well, the collection I'm referring to is the "Star Wars Trilogy", 6-disc collection, in the box with lots of blue in the colour scheme, with Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader clashing with lightsabres on the cover. Copywrite date of the collection is 2008.

This collection (on the three "bonus discs") includes the three original Star Wars movies in all their original glory - they are in the original theatrical aspect ratio (2.35:1), which is great! The three "main discs" are George Lucas's horrendous late-1990s remakes/restorations/completions/"special editions"/whatever he wants to call them (sorry George, I love ya, but you should have never revised the scene with Han Solo and Greedo - Greedo DID NOT shoot first!). So, needless to say, in my humble opinion, the three "main discs" are throw-aways. It is three original theatrical movies (the "bonus discs") that are the solid-gold portion of this collection. Yes, they may not necessarily be "cleaned up" at all, but come on, the original movies are from 1977, 1980, and 1983, so give our friend George a break! I had never bothered buying the three original movies on DVD until now (yep, I know, stupid of me!), as I had them all on VHS from way back. I decided to finally buy them now since I just bought the new Episode VII, "The Force Awakens", so like I say, I am SO GLAD that I was still able to get this collection! Get it while/if you still can!!
on March 17, 2016
classic
on March 9, 2016
Great thanks
on December 29, 2015
A beautiful combination of story, special effects, character development, drama, and action, the Star Wars Trilogy is a must see for anyone who enjoys entertainment. The Empire Strikes Back is the best of the three, as Ret. of the Jedi is too much of a kid's movie with some amateur dialogue, but overall, the story of the trilogy is a fascinating piece of movie history.
on November 14, 2015
Love it, even have it autographed by Vader and bounty Hunter
on November 5, 2015