biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist Exercice Tools

on January 7, 2012
Though I did not care for the origInal trilogy on blu-ray (I found them to be too cold and digital), I really like the more recent trilogy on blu-ray, they look and sound amazing, and yea there are no special features but I'm not a fan of sitting through hours of special features either, seems every new release has way too many of them, you have to set aside a night or even a week just to watch them all.
on September 23, 2011
In case you are deciding which to buy, the complete saga collection or these separate trilogies, this might inform your decision. The prequel trilogy and the original trilogy DO NOT CONTAIN THE BONUS FEATURES that come with the complete saga. I ordered both sets to see for myself before I say the video below and learned the hard way. There are no bonus discs in the separate trilogies. The complete saga comes with three extra discs full of features. Be warned! That said, the movie discs are identical in the separate trilogies and the complete saga.

[...]
on July 16, 2013
It was exactly what I was looking for in terms of what it came with. The physical condition of the box was in considerable good shape but accepted the semi-used quality of the box set. None of the discs were scratched so I was pleased about that with no complaint. Other then that, it was packaged very well and no issues getting it work on my DVD player.
*The only thing I didn't like about the product was the pricing. It would of been over $20 cheaper at a movie retail store. Unfortunately, places like HMV no longer sell it nor can order it. I really wanted it so I had to bite the bullet and accept the pricing.
on July 21, 2014
The Prequel is definitely not as good as Episodes IV, V & VI, but they are still entertaining, especially Episode III. Episode II is OK; Episode I, not so much! The Bonus DVDs are the icing on the cake! It's too bad that the purchase of the series by Disney, resulted in making these DVDs that much harder to find. If you want this series on DVD, then buy them while you still can. I'm glad that I did!
on February 5, 2013
I was very pleased with the quality of the product itself, but rather disappointed with the lack of "bonus material" on these Blu-ray discs (considering the price!). Truthfully... I wouldn't say you get your "monies worth"!.
on May 31, 2014
Excellent condition with no scratches on the DVDs. Box case also was in excellent shape with the original plastic wrapping covering it (except on the side that you pull out the DVDs). Shipped promptly as well.
on March 12, 2014
Mon petit garçon de 5 ans adore. Et moi aussi d'ailleurs. Je pense a acheter la première série aussi, tanné de mes VHS...
on May 17, 2014
I should not have purchased it, because when I went to watch it , the DVD did not function, I had to dump it in the bin.
on May 6, 2013
This Blu-ray edition of the Star Wars prequels looks amazing. I would recommend this version for any Star Wars fan.
on April 3, 2013
Good movies. Liked them.

Bla bla bla bla bala bla bal bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
It's absurd to require more words. Please change this requirement. Nobody should be obligated to write more than they want to. It's a free country.