march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage scflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on January 7, 2012
Though I did not care for the origInal trilogy on blu-ray (I found them to be too cold and digital), I really like the more recent trilogy on blu-ray, they look and sound amazing, and yea there are no special features but I'm not a fan of sitting through hours of special features either, seems every new release has way too many of them, you have to set aside a night or even a week just to watch them all.
on September 23, 2011
In case you are deciding which to buy, the complete saga collection or these separate trilogies, this might inform your decision. The prequel trilogy and the original trilogy DO NOT CONTAIN THE BONUS FEATURES that come with the complete saga. I ordered both sets to see for myself before I say the video below and learned the hard way. There are no bonus discs in the separate trilogies. The complete saga comes with three extra discs full of features. Be warned! That said, the movie discs are identical in the separate trilogies and the complete saga.

[...]
on May 31, 2014
Excellent condition with no scratches on the DVDs. Box case also was in excellent shape with the original plastic wrapping covering it (except on the side that you pull out the DVDs). Shipped promptly as well.
on July 16, 2013
It was exactly what I was looking for in terms of what it came with. The physical condition of the box was in considerable good shape but accepted the semi-used quality of the box set. None of the discs were scratched so I was pleased about that with no complaint. Other then that, it was packaged very well and no issues getting it work on my DVD player.
*The only thing I didn't like about the product was the pricing. It would of been over $20 cheaper at a movie retail store. Unfortunately, places like HMV no longer sell it nor can order it. I really wanted it so I had to bite the bullet and accept the pricing.
on July 21, 2014
The Prequel is definitely not as good as Episodes IV, V & VI, but they are still entertaining, especially Episode III. Episode II is OK; Episode I, not so much! The Bonus DVDs are the icing on the cake! It's too bad that the purchase of the series by Disney, resulted in making these DVDs that much harder to find. If you want this series on DVD, then buy them while you still can. I'm glad that I did!
on May 17, 2014
I should not have purchased it, because when I went to watch it , the DVD did not function, I had to dump it in the bin.
on April 22, 2016
This product will not play in Canadian DVD or Blu ray players but they allowed me to return it no problem.
on May 31, 2015
Not as great as the originals however for any fan it is a must to have for your collection.
on April 28, 2016
Best versions for those prequels. Not much extra content though.
on November 19, 2008
There's really not much to say about this DVD box set. It includes the three movies that make up the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy: THE PHANTOM MENANCE, ATTACK OF THE CLONES, and THE REVENGE OF THE SITH. There are some extras on these discs, but don't be fulled by the way they are worded: everything on here has been released before. There is nothing new on the discs (unless there's some Easter egg I haven't found, yet). This is once again an example of George Lucas milking the cash cow for all it's worth. However, I think even die hard Star Wars fans have begun to see that George is really the President of the Trade Federation and have stopped buying re-treads like this.

The only reason to buy this DVD box set is if you haven't already purchased thee movies before. Even if you haven't you might be able to buy all three separately and still get them for a total of about $5 less than this set.