Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

on September 14, 2011
Earlier this year (2011), this item was offered for sale. I pre-ordered, but after long delays was informed that the release had been delayed/postponed/cancelled...

In August, the item was up for sale again, delivery time of 2 weeks. I ordered again, and guess what? The item just disappeared from my order list without any comment. I can't make enquiries, since the the order # has disappeared with the order entry.
And the item has again disappeared from the catalogue.

Bad marks for the publisher for not completing the release of all three seasons, and bad marks for Amazon for not getting its communication right.

And then it was announced again for February 7, 2012. But guess what? Instead of a shipment confirmation, there is another announcement of a delay, probably the first step in a record third time cancellation. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!
on June 30, 2011
Does "anyone" out there know, if "Season Three" of "Ned's Declassified" will be released? this another TV show where we never see the remaining season's on DVD, as happened with "Malcholm In the Middle", along with a few other TV sitcoms.

I had previously pre-ordered "Season Three", back in the spring, and than I received word from "Amazon Canada" that they could not get "Season Three", as promised.

So, is "Alliance" waiting until closer to the holiday season to release "Season Three", or is the final season of "Ned's" not going to be released ?

September 14th,2011.............This is so disgusting!!! "AGAIN" after being informed that "Season Three" was being released, I received an E MAIL notice from "Amazon" this morning; (September 14th) that "Season Three" is "NOT AVAILABLE FOR RELEASE". What is up with both "ALLIANCE" & Amazon Canada" " When are they going to release the final season of "Ned's Declassifed"???
on July 29, 2011
Love everything about this show.
I did however get pretty mad when Amazon wrote me, saying that they couldn't send me this. Pretty annoying when I've already received the first two season. Is this just a delayed release or will it never become available... Does anybody know this. I'm from Europe, so I'm don't really know where to search for this information.

It get's it's five stars if it's going to exist.