march boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVD|Change

on January 30, 2016
fabulous!!! outstanding!!! especially with a good sound system.
on January 27, 2016
very good show
on January 16, 2016
A phenomenal 25th anniversary tribute to arguably the best stage production ever made. Blu Ray quality is exceptional, and with the auio played thru a quality sound system it is even better enjoyed.
on January 16, 2016
A+ Item as described
on December 17, 2015
Wow! What a show!
on November 17, 2015
Excellent
on October 10, 2015
Diappointed that the scenes were not acted out. Music and voices are great though.
on August 28, 2015
I can't play it at all
on August 3, 2015
Fabulous!!!!!!

Fabulous!!!
I have shown it to a number of people spanning in age from 20 to 60 and they all really enjoyed it.
on August 1, 2015
I am a huge fan of the musical and I was lucky enough to see Alfie Boe perform the role of Jean Val Jean in London in 2011 which made me pick this up. I can't say how amazing the cast is...except for Marius. Alfie Boe (Val Jean), Norm Lewis (Javert), Matt Lucas (Thenardier), and Samantha Barks (Eponine) were especially fantastic. I listened to it without checking who was performing and I have to say that I found Marius to be surprisingly weak compared to the rest of the cast. Perhaps he would have been OK in a regular production, but if I could have given it a 4.5 on Amazon I would have and it would have been a half star deduction just because of him. However everyone else was so fantastic I couldn't make myself do it. I have three songs I really look forward to: Stars, Bring Him Home and Empty Chairs. Two of them are absolutely the best performances of those songs I've ever heard. Sadly Empty Chairs was a total let down in comparison.