summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

on June 13, 2011
Purchased this inexpensive case for a Garmin Nuvi 1390LMT. The GPS fits perfectly, with room to spare, and will protect that LCD screen from potential damage. The black flexible hard shell case has a soft, flocked inner lining with a black netted pouch for storage on one side, and two elasticised straps on the other side to hold your GPS unit. The double zipper case comes with an external, stitched belt loop, and a nylon wrist carry strap. Definetly a bargin price for this GPS case !!
on May 29, 2011
Happily ordered this case for such a great price. The case arrived and looked good (especially for the price) but it is too small for my 1490LMT. This will be perfect for a 4.3" screen unit but forget using it with a 5" screen unit unless you plan to cut a side off of it! At least the seller provided a full refund and very quick shipping and resolution.
on April 11, 2012
Since we ordered a Nuvi 1450LMT we thought we would get a case for it. This seemed to be a good fit for the unit and the price was right.

Since we have the GPS attached to the dashboard fixture we find that we never remove the GPS from the fixture. This has caused not much use for this pouch.

In terms of quality it is not the highest quality of pouch however for the price we were not expecting too much. The pouch will do the job. This will put a smile on your face as it will not put a hole in your pocket.

Recommended.
on October 24, 2011
I have recently acquired a new Garmin 1490 LMT GPS. Having a larger screen, it is easier for my tired eyes to read it. The purchased pouch is the right size for the GPS and provides mechanical protection for the device, without being too massive or too heavy. I am very content with this buy and I recommend it with all my heart.
on June 27, 2013
This is a hard plastic pouch, it provides a good protection for the GPS. The zipper opens and closes relatively easy. It is a good buy the price paid.
on March 7, 2013
Works fine for my use, price was right and if only a little larger in depth could hold the plugs.
on October 1, 2013
Bought 2 of these, 1 for me & 1 as a gift for my room-mate as we both have Garmin Nuvi
on July 30, 2014