biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Blu-rayChange

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on November 21, 2013
When I opened the DVD I was rather annoyed that the case was broken. Other than that the DVD played fine and the case was easy to replace. Was more of an annoyance more than anything.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 29, 2006
This movie was probably pixars worst movies ever. I am so happy Disney has re-joined with Pixar again because the story lines will regain there vigor they once had. If you want to see a great pixar movie this isn't it. Although I have to give it major props, the animation is amazing and the voice actors are great. It just wasn't up to par with the other pixar works. While watching this movie I was totally enthralled with the first half an hour but then it just kind of cuts into that, I met a new best friend and now I have a love interest crap, that has been a done a billion times previous to this. My friend and I found ourselves checking our watches every five minutes waiting for it to be over. I say definetly check this out, but its basically meant for kids. Definetly cant compare to The Incredibles or a Bug's life.
0Comment6 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse