5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item!
Published on Sept. 15 2011 by Katie Husty

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published on Nov. 16 2011 by Susan Huyck

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item!, Sept. 15 2011
This review is from: iHome iD8G App-Friendly Rechargeable Speaker System for iPad, iPhone and iPod (Electronics)
I bought this item as a gift for my Apple-obsessed husband. We each own Mac computers and he has an iPhone 4, as well as the iPad 2. I was nervous to get it for him, since he is so picky about these things, but I didn't need to worry! The iPad dock is awesome! We use it quite often. The built in re-chargeable battery lasts a long time, and the sound quality is great for the price of the item. He loves it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, Nov. 16 2011
Susan Huyck "windflower" (TEDA, Tianjin China) - See all my reviews
I was really looking forward to having speakers that would give decent sound representation to music on my iPad and iPod. I tried several times to attach my iPad but never could. My iPod went on easily. When I turned it on I was disappointed with the sound quality. Living in a remote area I decided that something was better than nothing and decided to keep it, until one day I went to turn it on and it wouldn't turn on. Maybe it was homesick, so I sent it back to Future Shop and they even returned some of the shipping costs.

iHome iD8G App-Friendly Rechargeable Speaker System for iPad, iPhone and iPod