countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on September 15, 2011
I bought this item as a gift for my Apple-obsessed husband. We each own Mac computers and he has an iPhone 4, as well as the iPad 2. I was nervous to get it for him, since he is so picky about these things, but I didn't need to worry! The iPad dock is awesome! We use it quite often. The built in re-chargeable battery lasts a long time, and the sound quality is great for the price of the item. He loves it!
on June 19, 2016
This docking station is fantastic, and I have bought several. However, one of the ones purchased here has a wiring issue and is crackly when the iPhone or iPad Sits on it or moves while selecting music to play. Unfortunately manufacturing issues that should have been checked through quality control. Otherwise great docking station
on November 16, 2011
I was really looking forward to having speakers that would give decent sound representation to music on my iPad and iPod. I tried several times to attach my iPad but never could. My iPod went on easily. When I turned it on I was disappointed with the sound quality. Living in a remote area I decided that something was better than nothing and decided to keep it, until one day I went to turn it on and it wouldn't turn on. Maybe it was homesick, so I sent it back to Future Shop and they even returned some of the shipping costs.
on January 18, 2016
We have 3 of them all over the House,its a great charger and plays great. we've brought on all our trips in Europe.
on August 9, 2015
Stopped working! Won't charge the iPad at all.