march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on September 15, 2011
I bought this item as a gift for my Apple-obsessed husband. We each own Mac computers and he has an iPhone 4, as well as the iPad 2. I was nervous to get it for him, since he is so picky about these things, but I didn't need to worry! The iPad dock is awesome! We use it quite often. The built in re-chargeable battery lasts a long time, and the sound quality is great for the price of the item. He loves it!
on November 16, 2011
I was really looking forward to having speakers that would give decent sound representation to music on my iPad and iPod. I tried several times to attach my iPad but never could. My iPod went on easily. When I turned it on I was disappointed with the sound quality. Living in a remote area I decided that something was better than nothing and decided to keep it, until one day I went to turn it on and it wouldn't turn on. Maybe it was homesick, so I sent it back to Future Shop and they even returned some of the shipping costs.
on January 18, 2016
We have 3 of them all over the House,its a great charger and plays great. we've brought on all our trips in Europe.
on August 9, 2015
Stopped working! Won't charge the iPad at all.