5.0 out of 5 stars TOP 3 TV SHOW OF ALL TIME
Wanting to check out the buzz around this program for myself so I purchased seasons 1-4 of MAD MEN. Suffice to say that MAD MEN will go down in TV history as one of the best, most entertaining, well produced & acted shows every. Right up there with I LOVE LUCY & SEINFELD. Just try to only watch 1 esipsode at a time. AMAZING. Treaty yourself and get the blu-ray version.
Published on June 8 2012 by Fan of quality tv

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it was
Start by watching the first couple of seasons. They are wonderful. Of course the acting is good and its fun set back when women really were second class and smoking wasn't bad for you! It's set in an advertising company with pile of different characters. Clever show in which you find the story line always brings in various issues of the time.

It's now getting a...
Published 17 months ago by Kaslo

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it was, July 1 2013
This review is from: Mad Men: Season 4 (DVD)

It's now getting a bit boring.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mad Men: Season 4, Dec 25 2012
This review is from: Mad Men: Season 4 (DVD)
Excellent presentation. Helpful review and special features. I definitely intend to purchase
next season package.
Two more words: cheers, cheers.

I fully recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars TOP 3 TV SHOW OF ALL TIME, June 8 2012
This review is from: Mad Men: The Complete Fourth Season [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as it gets, May 3 2011
I had to limit myself to one episode at a time, but in the end, I never resisted the temptation. It was that good. The shift in Draper's personality is quite interesting and not seeing too much of his ex-wife was a plus for me. Her caracter does definitely nothing to me. I love the actress though. Highly recommend the 4th season, it's worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Season, April 26 2011
This review is from: Mad Men: Season 4 (DVD)
As Don Drapper comes slightly undone and shows his cracks, season 4 is great! Well written, acted and visually so interesting with the 1960s details. My only complaint is I wish there were more episodes to make the pleasure last just a little longer. Mad men is my favourite show hands down and season 4 did not disapoint. I watched most episodes with the Matt Wiener commentary which is really interesting. Tried some of the actor commentary but it lacks depth: they talk about about what they think the characters think instead of talking about the filming process, decor, costumes or anecdotes. The divorce in the 60s featurette is interesting, but the others are not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad Men Season 4, Oct. 24 2011
This review is from: Mad Men: The Complete Fourth Season [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Awesome product...very prompt shipping...good communcation...site is great to work with...I love Don Draper, Joan and Roger Sterling...Go Team Mad Men!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad Men -- Great Series - AMC, May 19 2011
Joel Andrews - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Mad Men: Season 4 (DVD)
Another great season in this Series, I own them all on DVD and will watch them many times. I am only disappointed that the 5th season has been post-phoned for a year!

Great show, AMC, you rock for shows!!

5.0 out of 5 stars service, May 15 2011
Raymond H. St Arnaud (Victoria, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mad Men: Season 4 (DVD)
We enjoy the Mad Men videos.

What I would like to comment on is the quick response by Amazon to send a replacement copy when I reported that the original package did not contain the MadMen video. I will also note that the original package had been secured with shipping tape. My recollection is that amazon packages for books and videos do not use shiping tape on the exterior.

Thanks again for the fast replacement.
Ray

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Oct. 5 2014
Fantastic!!!

Mad Men: The Complete Fourth Season [Blu-ray]
Mad Men: The Complete Fourth Season [Blu-ray] by Scott Hornbacher (Blu-ray - 2011)
CDN$ 19.99 CDN$ 16.07