5.0 out of 5 stars Super Point and Shoot Camera Canon ELPH 100, Dec 26 2011
Bill Wilkat "Golfnut" (QC. Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with 4X Optical Zoom (Blue) (Camera)
How can you go wrong with products made by companies like Canon, etc.? They are top notch! I am a Pentax lover from way back, but I never found a Pentax "point and shoot" camera that packs the features of the Canon Elph series and especially at the price I got on my 100 model ($139 Ca including delivery). Once again I was impressed with Amazon.ca and do not hesitate to advise friends and family to buy on line for great product, price and service!

It has a long lasting lithium rechargeable battery, uses standard SD cards, and is just so darn handy to use, and so "user-friendly" to learn how to use that you barely need a manual of any kind! I especially like the slow motion and simulated fisheye features as they are a lot of fun to play with, and there's more: like the toy affect, etc. You will not be disappointed with this camera, and I'd be very surprised if anybody did not like it--it's that good!

4.0 out of 5 stars CANON IXUS/ELPH 100, Sept. 12 2011
Great product. Extremely short startup time. Great pictures. Excellent HD movies - perhaps even better than my Sony HD CAMcorder.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this little camera, Oct. 10 2014
I love this little camera! That's why I had to have another one, when it was taken from under our table at a restaurant. I was so upset. Didn't get the pictures back, but I got this camera off Amazon, and I'm very pleased with it. I will keep this one in my purse, as it's so small, I can. But it takes very clear, nice pictures. I'm very happy with this purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars Missing essential, Jan. 6 2012
Nice camera all in all. It is a Canon product so you know what quality you are getting. What I thought was surprising was that there is NO memory card provided with the camera! Although cards are not expensive, I am disappointed that I bought a camera that is unusable right from the box.