5.0 out of 5 stars blowmedowner - new Canaon T3i
Published on June 21 2012 by blowmedowner

3.0 out of 5 stars the price?!?
I have this camera for some time now and it's amazing. Out of curiosity, I've been monitoring the price for a while and can't understand how you came up with something like $1400.00?? everywhere else you can buy this item for $600!!
Just for this reason, I rate it a bit lower.
Published 19 months ago by Lucy

5.0 out of 5 stars blowmedowner - new Canaon T3i, June 21 2012
This review is from: Canon EOS Rebel T3i 18.0MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Zoom Lens, Black (5169B004) (Camera)
I have now been using my Canon T3i for about a month and have been totally satisfied with it. I have also been able to use the two Canon lenses I already owned. I have been particularly pleased with the ease of using the live screen viewfinder which is so helpful for close-ups with any accessories and can be adjusted to any angle, or kept closed when only the eye-level vf is required. I also purchased the MeiKe battery grip for $49, a fraction of the cost of Canon's own model, but works just as well as the BG I have for my T1 for which I paid 5 times as much for Canon's own version.
Delivery was within the specified time, but on receiving the package I was alarmed to find that the bottom of the (used) box was almost falling off. However, fortunately, on opening the package the inner container, the camera's own box, was in perfect condition, and so was the camera itself. I would recommend that a better quality outside box be used on future shipments of that value. Aside from this potential problem, I can happily endorse the reliability and ease of doing business with Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Feb. 1 2012
This is the first DSLR camera I have ever purchased, I've read so many good things about it so it was a must for an amateur like myself. Easy to learn and the quality of the photos and video are just phenomenal! No more point and shoot cameras for me! Definitely worth the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Canon T3i, Dec 27 2011
Very good Camera! Photos are so good they frequently don't require any editing to adjust contrast, colour or sharpness. The only fault I have found after 8 months is the slow focusing when using the LCD monitor to frame the shot. Using the viewfinder, focus is vertually instantaneous;using the LCD, it spends a second or two of fishing for the focal point. Not sure what the difference is in the OS for the two modes but the latter can be frustrating when a quick shot is attempted.EOS Rebel T3i (600D) 18.0 MP 3.0 In. Swivel LCD Full HD Video Digital SLR Camera Body - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars An Amazing Camera, Jan. 10 2014
lowercase i (Port Burwell, ON CA) - See all my reviews
I wanted a good camera that would allow me to control depth of field. I never dreamed this would have so many features. I find I'm using it far more than I had anticipated. I take it with me practically everywhere, and I find I'm beginning to look at the world very differently... appreciating small things like drops of water on a plant. If you buy this camera I would also highly recommend that you also purchase the following book: "Understanding Exposure, 3rd Edition: How to Shoot Great Photographs with Any Camera" by Bryan Peterson.

5.0 out of 5 stars canon rebel t3i, Aug. 14 2011
seto (vancouver canada) - See all my reviews
great camera and comes with every thing it says(eg the camera body, 18-55mm lens). it ship fast (it came to my house in 12 day). it was a good buy and i will recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners and pros!, Feb. 11 2014
The canon t3i is a great camera for beginners and pros alike. The easy to access settings makes using your own creative style quick and easy. I started with this camera and it has helped me to build my confidence and skills in using DSLR cameras to the point where I am ready to expand my lens collection and purchase even more accessories to further my photography career. I love the light weight and small, but solid, size of the t3i. It makes it easy to carry around without getting tired, while still being able to get sturdy, crisp shots. I would definitely recommend this camera to anyone looking to get started in DSLR and maybe eventually want to upgrade or move forward in their photography career as well. Well worth the price, a cheap price at that 😊

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, Dec 2 2013
This is a great camera, you can take great pictures and never read a instruction manual. Every time I go out with it my pics are improved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera for photography lovers, Nov. 20 2012
As a non-professional photographer, I am quite passionated with photography. My first DSLR was a rebel XS which was great for a beginner. I ordered this t3i last week on the 17th and it arrived today on the 20th, fast shipping! I was quite happy! All I have to say is that it's definetly worth the price if you're not a beginner, again. I've tried my first shots with it this morning and I was surprised by the quality of this camera! You won't be fooled with this precious thing, I am in love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Rebel T3i, Feb. 6 2014
I am very happy with this camera. It came much faster than advertised, the price was about half of what I would normally have had to pay and it seems to be in good working order. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with my camera, Jan. 24 2014
I love this camera. Ii is pretty light and manageable to use. Was confused if a flash came with it but it did. Can't wait to take outdoor shots come summer!