5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied
The pictures are way better than with my old Canon, I'm very satisfied of the quality of pictures in low light, very easy to use
The only negative for me: hard to get a good grip on it (i had a bulkier Canon before)
Published on May 19 2011 by Trifluvienne

3.0 out of 5 stars steps backwards and forwards
Published on Jan. 3 2012 by Greg Mahaits

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, May 19 2011
Trifluvienne (Trois-Rivieres Quebec) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12.1 MP CMOS Digital Camera with Full 1080p HD Video (Silver) (Camera)

3.0 out of 5 stars steps backwards and forwards, Jan. 3 2012
Greg Mahaits - See all my reviews
I bought this camera to replace my very satisfactory Canon ELF SD-1000, 7-1 Megapixel. I did it because the new camera has 12.1 megapixels, and a 5x optical zoom. I really thought that it would function the same way. That would have made sense.To delete unwanted photos is now a time consuming chore requiring not two, but TEN clicks. TEN ! The camera takes good pics, and has many features that I like, but this multiple click photo delete proceedure will delay and annoy me forever. The camera didn't come with ANY memory card, and no case. Just so you know.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, Nov. 22 2011
This is my first ever camera! I read so many reviews before purchasing it just less than $200 (excl tax).Pretty good deal on amazon.ca. Camera is slim and fits well into my pocket. 5 x zoom pretty good but next time, I will aim for at least 8 x. Pictures are clear as long as you focus well and in low light, you should be within 3-4 metres of the shot you want to take. If not, quality no good. The videos are great (1080p) but it takes too much space. With a 16 GB memory card, you get just less than 60 mins video! But 5000+ photos!
Very user friendly and good buy for a non-professional, like me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this little camera., Dec 23 2011
Have been following the ratings and reveiws on this camera since it was released. Finally pulled the trigger and purchased a few days ago.

Very pleased with the camera so far. Have not had the chance to use all the features but I love the camera's ability to shoot in low light conditions without the flash.

The camera was delivered on time as promised. Thanks Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars canon power shot, Jan. 7 2013
The camera is easy to use and takes very good pictures. We took it with us to Hawaii and have a bunch of good pictures.

3.0 out of 5 stars cannon camera, April 14 2012
Had to return the item as the quality of pictures were not as expected. Too much blur in pictures. My 3 year old cannon takes much better pictures. Shipping and return was smooth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality/sharp images!, Oct. 28 2013
We had a black version of this that one of the kids dropped and broke. We loved the quality of the pictures and video so much that we had to go buy the same one again

5.0 out of 5 stars great camera, April 1 2012
The canon powershot ELPH 300 HS is a great camera that is very user friendly. It takes great pictures and has a battery that lasts a great length of time. I would recommend this camera to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic camera but had a small scratch on the inside of the lens, March 10 2012
I think the ability of this camera is amazing and its compact. I bought it for my parents for Christmas. A month later (and past the last return day) i discovered a small nick on the inside of the lens of the camera. My parents had not opened the camera after receiving it on Christmas to begin using it and asked me to set it up, otherwise i would have asked for a replacement from Amazon. Anyways, this camera is amazing, especially in video quality. But don't be like me, always check the product before using it just in case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon camera, Jan. 3 2012
I used this camera this week-end for the first and the pictures are great. I also was taught how to send pictures on the internet. A great tool. Very happy with the product.

ARRAY(0xacac266c)