summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools

on June 12, 2016
takes great pics. the lithium ion battery lasts a long time lots of pics per charge
nice video as well. have had other cameras in the past but this is the best because of the battery
on February 15, 2016
Very happy with the camera. Needed a small portable camera to take with me on trips and this camera fit my criteria. The pictures come out fantastic and the auto focus is very quick. Handy, great pictures, and fast! What more could you ask for?
on October 28, 2013
We had a black version of this that one of the kids dropped and broke. We loved the quality of the pictures and video so much that we had to go buy the same one again
on January 7, 2013
The camera is easy to use and takes very good pictures. We took it with us to Hawaii and have a bunch of good pictures.
on April 14, 2012
Had to return the item as the quality of pictures were not as expected. Too much blur in pictures. My 3 year old cannon takes much better pictures. Shipping and return was smooth.
on April 1, 2012
The canon powershot ELPH 300 HS is a great camera that is very user friendly. It takes great pictures and has a battery that lasts a great length of time. I would recommend this camera to anyone.
on March 10, 2012
I think the ability of this camera is amazing and its compact. I bought it for my parents for Christmas. A month later (and past the last return day) i discovered a small nick on the inside of the lens of the camera. My parents had not opened the camera after receiving it on Christmas to begin using it and asked me to set it up, otherwise i would have asked for a replacement from Amazon. Anyways, this camera is amazing, especially in video quality. But don't be like me, always check the product before using it just in case.
on January 3, 2012
I used this camera this week-end for the first and the pictures are great. I also was taught how to send pictures on the internet. A great tool. Very happy with the product.
on January 3, 2012
I bought this camera to replace my very satisfactory Canon ELF SD-1000, 7-1 Megapixel. I did it because the new camera has 12.1 megapixels, and a 5x optical zoom. I really thought that it would function the same way. That would have made sense.To delete unwanted photos is now a time consuming chore requiring not two, but TEN clicks. TEN ! The camera takes good pics, and has many features that I like, but this multiple click photo delete proceedure will delay and annoy me forever. The camera didn't come with ANY memory card, and no case. Just so you know.
on December 29, 2011
Excellent camera. Easy to use. Great pictures . Easy to recharge battery, Long lasting battery. Highly recommended. Easy to use menus. Good flash.